Check your account email address ×

Shit you simply cannot make up. I dare you to try.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nope

You need to own being a capitalist because you are.  You are just essentially a capitalist whore but think you are a feminist fighting the good fight for women’s right while enjoying the spoils of capitalism but say you are not.

Edited by BOHICA

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....I'm broke as a joke. I got some old junk sleds and a shack in the woods. The bank owns everything else !!!!!!!!!!!!111

You just said you were living in shitty Indiana because you were making 300k 

Just now, BOHICA said:

You need to own being a capitalist because you are.  You are just a essentially a capitalist whore but think you are a feminist fighting the good fight for women’s right while enjoying the spoils of capitalism but say you are not.

I have indeed exploited others labor in the past and will no doubt do so again in the future.....but currently I am providing my labor so another entity can profit from it

Just now, washedupmxer said:

You just said you were living in shitty Indiana because you were making 300k 

link?

Just now, f7ben said:

I have indeed exploited others labor in the past and will no doubt do so again in the future.....but currently I am providing my labor so another entity can profit from it

link?

You exact words were 3-4 times what I made dummy so I chose a conservative number

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

link?

The Entity is paying you very well for your time......  you are capitalist because you volunteer your time, knowledge, and skill and use it to make money....

14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You exact words were 3-4 times what I made dummy so I chose a conservative number

You aint making more than 25k flipping burgers or painting cars out of your garage or whatever it is you do :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is if a woman wants to sell her body for money more power to her.   Problem is everything that surrounds the trade that is often so dangerous for women and girls.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Reality is if a woman wants to sell her body for money more power to her.   Problem is everything that surrounds the trade that is often so dangerous for women and girls.

And Backpage made it less dangerous. 

Your moralizing Republicans don't like that.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

And Backpage made it less dangerous. 

Your moralizing Republicans don't like that.

I honestly don't think Backpage should have been shut down for 1st amendment reasons alone and again I'm not against a person's right to use their body for money.  What's the difference of a prostitute or actor or athlete.

We should try and do something to protect women and girls forced into it.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I honestly don't think Backpage should have been shut down for 1st amendment reasons alone and again I'm not against a person's right to use their body for money.  What's the difference of a prostitute or actor or athlete.

We should try and do something to protect women and girls forced into it.  

And shutting down Backpage does fuck all. 

But there you were, ridiculing shit you didn't even attempt to understand.

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

And shutting down Backpage does fuck all. 

But there you were, ridiculing shit you didn't even attempt to understand.

:lol:   Nothing of the sort.   I just found it strange that the women's march group supported prostitution in general because it encompasses so many horrible things.

Its not like they are out there marching for its legalization.   Then again they chant "hoes need abortions" over and over.  

Edited by Highmark

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Nothing of the sort.   I just found it strange that the women's march group supported prostitution in general because it encompasses so many horrible things.

Its not like they are out there marching for its legalization.   Then again they chant "hoes need abortions" over and over.  

It's quite apparent that this whole thing goes way beyond your ability to understand it.

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's quite apparent that this whole thing goes way beyond your ability to understand it.

Would you learn me.   I want to be just like you. :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Would you learn me.   I want to be just like you. :lol:  

No you dont.....trust me. Having an open mind is a burden .....I'd much rather be a lemming but there is no going back 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No you dont.....trust me. Having an open mind is a burden .....I'd much rather be a lemming but there is no going back 

Ok noggin.   Thanks for the advice. 

8 hours ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

Minnie sold her services to bail that ckf feller out of a past due toll what's the big deal here?

7 hours ago, DAVE said:

Poor @ckf

:lol:

8 hours ago, MinnieTheMoocher said:

I can do whatever I want with my money pit you silly boys

@ckf eriely silent on this subject:flush: