Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

Holy fucking shit....did Irv just reference Ovi being a whiner and a bitch in the context of the Sidney Crosby era? Fucking sid is the biggest whiner bitch that has ever played the game bar none. I hope Ovi gets 8 cups in a row for no other reason than to minimize Sids faggot ass contribution to the game

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit....did Irv just reference Ovi being a whiner and a bitch in the context of the Sidney Crosby era? Fucking sid is the biggest whiner bitch that has ever played the game bar none. I hope Ovi gets 8 cups in a row for no other reason than to minimize Sids faggot ass contribution to the game

GO JETS!!!!

moron

3 minutes ago, Winterman said:

GO JETS!!!!

moron

Oh you gonna cry queef? Sid is a cunt and the biggest bitch in the league....turtling little fucker is probably your idol :lol: 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh you gonna cry queef? Sid is a cunt and the biggest bitch in the league....turtling little fucker is probably your idol :lol: 

Just slightly less a bitch that that faggot7ben character .....

:owned: :lol: 

:snack: 

Fuck Vegas. If the Caps didn't win, I'd say "Jimmy Crack fucking corn" on the whole Cup series. Vegas vs. Tampa? No fucking thanks.

I wanna see Ovenchicken get a ring.

BTW..nice curb stomp by the Caps.  :lol: Holy shit!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck Vegas. If the Caps didn't win, I'd say "Jimmy Crack fucking corn" on the whole Cup series. Vegas vs. Tampa? No fucking thanks.

I wanna see Ovenchicken get a ring.

BTW..nice curb stomp by the Caps.  :lol: Holy shit!  

It is kind of cool an expansion team in its rookie year makes the finals, I'll be cheering for them :bc:  

11 hours ago, Momorider said:

It is kind of cool an expansion team in its rookie year makes the finals, I'll be cheering for them :bc:  

They got handed a good team this year over any other expansion team before them.  :dunno: 

Well, Benny, what's your prediction for this series? Washington in 5 like you said the Peg would do to Vegas? :lol:

Like I told you before, this is why Vegas will win.

Canadian content

Which team has the most Canadian-born players? The Golden Knights with 14 (Fleury, Engelland, McNabb, Theodore, Smith, Marchessault, Miller, Neal, Perron, Eakin, Carrier, Reaves, Subban, Legace).

The Capitals have seven Canadians (Holtby, Wilson, Stephenson, Smith-Pelly, Beagle, Connolly, Chiasson).

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No idea.....dont care. If I could pick the winner I would hand Ovi his cup. I'm not going to watch any of it as I dont get NBC

So you've watched hockey up until this point but now you don't get to see the Cup Finals? :dunno:

Missing a heck of a game so far, Ben. 

Just now, irv said:

So you've watched hockey up until this point but now you don't get to see the Cup Finals? :dunno:

Missing a heck of a game so far, Ben. 

I'd be watching if I had it but I dont get NBC so I am watching a baseball game. If there are any games that are on NBCSN I will watch 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is only for nooks......I could stream it but I'm too lazy and dont feel like watching on the laptop 

Wasn't sure if they geo blocked it or not.  

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

that is only for nooks......I could stream it but I'm too lazy and dont feel like watching on the laptop 

The self proclaimed biggest hockey fan realized his predictions are roughly 180 degrees off. 

1 minute ago, Winterman said:

The self proclaimed biggest hockey fan realized his predictions are roughly 180 degrees off. 

Oh look.....a faggot. Lets see your bracket faggoty faggot. I bet mine was better

Just now, Winterman said:

Real retards can’t admit when they were wrong. 

Waay wrong

Are you actually trying to make fun of me because I didnt pick a perfect playoff bracket :lol: what a fucking retard 

Just now, Winterman said:

Weakest team in the West?

the wild would kill LV?

the west is way stronger than the east?

check yourself

They were the weakest playoff team in the West. They got a hot fucking goalie...big deal

The wild swept them in the regular season

West is way stronger than the east

Try and learn something about hockey you fucking idiot