Check your account email address ×

UP in for another dumping

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

its retarded that they close trails and quit grooming when there is cold and snow ......I'd go up and ride more if I could ride the trails 

Especially with the shitty December January  February we had 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

its retarded that they close trails and quit grooming when there is cold and snow ......I'd go up and ride more if I could ride the trails 

See below.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Is there a lot of field riding? Round here they are closed even when there is snow because of agreements with landowners over when gates are open and closed.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!! :bc: 

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How about just a thanks to the landowner who opened up his or her property for the public to use December 1st thru March 31st :thumb: 

Do the rails to trails grades intersect a lot of public land?

This has to do more with hard fast bureaucracy than landowners

Why not ride the papermill land north of Phoenix Farms? That land remained open through April. Unless of course it’s be changed. I rode that area as late as May 5th one particular year. We’d always drop off near the power station. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why not ride the papermill land north of Phoenix Farms? That land remained open through April. Unless of course it’s be changed. I rode that area as late as May 5th one particular year. We’d always drop off near the power station. 

Do they groom trails there?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Papermill land is all backcountry riding. There’s no trails. A gazillion acres. I wouldn’t try it with a short track. 

I know......the discussion was trails being closed on March 31st and us missing out on good trail riding because of it. Off trail is gayer than 40 bags of dicks 

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do the rails to trails grades intersect a lot of public land?

This has to do more with hard fast bureaucracy than landowners

Not north of the bridge, it's almost all private land up there. Of course you can run the ATV trails which share some of the sled trails but if the gate is closed stay out it's private.

Now where Munising which looks to get more snow than Calumet has lots of public land with the Ottawa Natl. Forest and the Lake Superior National Shoreline.

And FTR, it has to do with private landowners, you can run public land in the UP.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know......the discussion was trails being closed on March 31st and us missing out on good trail riding because of it. Off trail is gayer than 40 bags of dicks 

It's gay because your weak ass can't handle it :lol: 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s because you’re a closet fag 

Just now, spin_dry said:

That’s because you’re a closet fag 

No....its because I am old and injured and cant properly ride off trail......just like you and Vince 20 years ago :lol: fucking wannabees

Just now, spin_dry said:

Hook nose fag. 

8D3EBCFE-0264-488E-97B4-08C2B09697C4.jpeg

:lol: yah.....thats fun for about 10 minutes and then I am looking for something to jump and ride off of or a beer stop. Fuck offtrail riding 

• Confused 1

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: yah.....thats fun for about 10 minutes and then I am looking for something to jump and ride off of or a beer stop. Fuck offtrail riding 

It took Matt, Dale, and myself an hour to rip up a gully we found buried in the hills of Wyo. Only a diseased fag couldn’t enjoy this. 

7B4C4389-821E-4EED-A95C-EB0F4FA663B2.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

It took Matt, Dale, and myself an hour to rip up a gully we found buried in the hills of Wyo. Only a diseased fag couldn’t enjoy this. 

7B4C4389-821E-4EED-A95C-EB0F4FA663B2.jpeg

That is not the fucking UP you mook ......