Check your account email address ×

The New Can Am Maverick X3

Dave

Looks sweet! I should try renting a SxS in NH and see if the old lady likes it. I'm only 12 miles away from the Ride the Wilds trail system in NH. They have around a 1000 miles of connected trails. Most of the towns allow the ATV's to drive right down main st to access the local businesses. http://ridethewilds.nhgrand.com/

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Looks sweet! I should try renting a SxS in NH and see if the old lady likes it. I'm only 12 miles away from the Ride the Wilds trail system in NH. They have around a 1000 miles of connected trails. Most of the towns allow the ATV's to drive right down main st to access the local businesses. http://ridethewilds.nhgrand.com/

Geez thats alot of trail.... thats one thing i wish we had here was an actual trail system for atvs and sxs

16 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Geez thats alot of trail.... thats one thing i wish we had here was an actual trail system for atvs and sxs

It really helped the local economy. The only real tourism they had in northern NH before that was the snowmobile season.

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

It really helped the local economy. The only real tourism they had in northern NH before that was the snowmobile season.

Imo atving is more affordable then sledding and more bang for the buck.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I just never got the same adrenaline rush on an ATV like I do from a sled. Maybe it's different with the newer ATV's :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just never got the same adrenaline rush on an ATV like I do from a sled. Maybe it's different with the newer ATV's :dunno: 

I agree...and no newer quads dont make a difference....just easier on the body.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nope.  nothing like a sled.

58 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wife hates quads & snowmobiles, but she will ride in the SXS.

Won't say she loves it, but at least it is something she is willing to do, unlike snowmobiles.    

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Agreed.

Like anything else.

You got to have people to do it with.

Hard to find people who want to tie up that kind of cash in a toy.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Won't say she loves it, but at least it is something she is willing to do, unlike snowmobiles.    

I created a monster when I got my wife into sledding!!

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I created a monster when I got my wife into sledding!!

LOL, bought her a sled, all the shit, she went around the block, hopped off, "nah, not for me".

She is as girly as it gets though.

When we first got married she didn't want people knowing we had sleds, because that's what hillbillies do. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree, nothing beats snowmobiling.

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

Looks cool, and good timing with all the pissed off rzr owners... Still waiting for recall parts for mine.... :sad:

Only reason the RZR sells so well is they were the first with a 50 inch sport machine. They need to pick up their game for what they are charging