Check your account email address ×

LMFAO

Just now, DISABLED DAVE said:

Slingers doubling down on the stupid today....

Meanwhile not a peep about collusion...

So simple minded and easily amused.

where is your sense of humor? aren't you always telling me I'm mad all the time? so you don't see or hear something about collusion for a short time so ya think things aren't going well for Mueller? yet you're telling me I'm simple minded? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

where is your sense of humor? aren't you always telling me I'm mad all the time? so you don't see or hear something about collusion for a short time so ya think things aren't going well for Mueller? yet you're telling me I'm simple minded? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You do realize thats an annual thing with the easter bunny...hence the reason it says annual.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

my god this clown is entertaining. imagine the boredom had Hillary won.

Pic of the Moment

DU kept open on a second tab.

Note my shocked face... :lol:

4 minutes ago, DISABLED DAVE said:

You do realize thats an annual thing with the easter bunny...hence the reason it says annual.

and that means....?

Just now, Snake said:

DU kept open on a second tab.

Note my shocked face... :lol:

I saw the speech at lunch time and had a good laugh then too.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Caravans of Mexicans crossing the border under DACA.

Trump has no clue what DACA is

what trump said was moronic and completely incorrect but thats par for the course.  unless they can teleport themselves back to June 2007 DACA doesn't apply and illegal immigration is down. trumps being a baby over not being able to build his wall yet he signed the spending bill.  Idiot.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what trump said was moronic and completely incorrect but thats par for the course.  unless they can teleport themselves back to June 2007 DACA doesn't apply and illegal immigration is down. trumps being a baby over not being able to build his wall yet he signed the spending bill.  Idiot.  

Exactly. The responders above had no clue it went back to 2007 like Trump didn’t.

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Caravans of Mexicans crossing the border under DACA.

Trump has no clue what DACA is

He knows he shoved it up the dems ass. :bc:

Edited by Snake

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he should be so proud to fuck over kids who have never known another life and didn't choose to come here,  SMH

It sucks but you could think about all the kids who' parents are waiting in line trying to come here legally and weather it' fair to them.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

hacks of both sides are usually blind to the little details that matter and react out of emotion.  

And then we have you.  pay little mind to the big details that matter even more and react out of contrarianism. 

On 4/2/2018 at 9:19 PM, MiSledder said:

I know, can' guarantee they'll vote dem that way 

you have the mentality of a 3rd grader. don't have a fucking clue about what these families are going through or have left behind. you equate it to a movie theater, where the good people wait in line and the bad people sneak in. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you have the mentality of a 3rd grader. don't have a fucking clue about what these families are going through or have left behind. you equate it to a movie theater, where the good people wait in line and the bad people sneak in. 

:lol: never thought of it that way

So what do you say to families waiting in line for yrs to become a citizen the right way when they are upset that others are just walking in?

• Like 1

On 4/2/2018 at 9:25 PM, MiSledder said:

:lol: never thought of it that way

So what do you say to families waiting in line for yrs to become a citizen the right way when they are upset that others are just walking in?

those people likely don't have near the same hardships, likely have more money, likely have more connections. picture a bunch of melanias..