Check your account email address ×

No complaints!

Really cool to see kids overcome stuff like this. I had a kid that had birth defects and could barely run on my team one year. He did just fine and the other kids did all they could to support him. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Awesome seen one armed pitching before :bc: oh and the hottie in the foreground to

I don't think you should be talking about young boys like that :nuts::flush: 

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I know I'm an asshole for this, but I can't help but want to make a joke about signalling pitches...

for this?  I think you've been labeled for worse things for well justified reasons but this only adds to it.  :congrats:

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

for this?  I think you've been labeled for worse things for well justified reasons but this only adds to it.  :congrats:

That's just dumbasses judging me for things that are totally acceptable. This is actually me being an asshole :news:

30 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I know I'm an asshole for this, but I can't help but want to make a joke about signalling pitches...

Pitches are being signaled in from the dugout. Thats why the catcher is looking that way between each pitch. Surely not optimum but at this level of play i doubt the batter knows what will be thrown next. 

This is one of your 50% posts right? :bc: 

31 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pitches are being signaled in from the dugout. Thats why the catcher is looking that way between each pitch. Surely not optimum but at this level of play i doubt the batter knows what will be thrown next. 

This is one of your 50% posts right? :bc: 

I mean there's no denying he's doing a good job, better than I ever did at baseball for sure. It was just one of those times were an inappropriate joke pops into your head and you realize you have a sick sense of humor :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I mean there's no denying he's doing a good job, better than I ever did at baseball for sure. It was just one of those times were an inappropriate joke pops into your head and you realize you have a sick sense of humor :bc: 

Have it guilt free. We all do. Some just refuse to admit it.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Have it guilt free. We all do. Some just refuse to admit it.

I'm mostly ashamed I couldn't come up with a better delivery for the joke when I thought of it :bc: