Check your account email address ×

Zombies are not far away

Revolutionary New Cancer ‘Vaccine’ Cures 97% of Tumors in Mice

“T cells” play a vital role in our immune system. Typically, it is those lymphocytes that recognize and target cancer when it appears in the body. But as a tumor grows, it begins to suppress the function of those cells, rendering the body defenseless against the deadly, creeping mass.

Dr. Alice Police, said that while the promise of the treatment is “exciting,” doctors have “been able to cure a lot of cancers in mice for a long time.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/03/29/revolutionary-new-cancer-vaccine-cures-97-of-tumors-in-mice/

2553204-affiche-du-film-resident-evil-chapitre-950x0-1.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member

How the poliovirus can be used to battle lethal cancers

A technique developed several years ago at Duke University involving an engineered hybrid of poliovirus and rhinovirus has shown great promise in treating a lethal form of brain cancer. A new study released by the team has described in detail how this modified virus both attacks tumor cells and triggers the body's immune system to do the same, suggesting it could also prove effective against other cancers.

Research into recruiting viruses to become cancer-killing agents is booming at the moment after recent genetic advances allowed scientists to effectively engineer custom viruses. Recently, a team discovered the Zika virus' remarkable ability to target and kill glioblastomas, a form of brain cancer.

The team at Duke University has pioneered development of a custom cancer-killing virus, engineered as a hybrid of poliovirus and rhinovirus.

Back in 2014, researchers at Duke University published a breakthrough study showing how a custom cancer-killing virus, called PVSRIPO, exhibits excitingly effective results in killing cancer cells. This chimeric virus, engineered as a hybrid of poliovirus and rhinovirus, was also shown to stimulate the immune system in attacking tumors, thereby suppressing the cancer's nasty habit of remission.

https://newatlas.com/poliovirus-rhinovirus-cancer-treatment-study/51449/

I had cancer in my bladder when I was younger. After 3 times having it removed and reappearing I had this immunotherapy BCG treatment. Basically they inject a liquid the has bovine tuberculosis in it into the bladder and it kills the cancer cells...and it worked, hasn’t come back and it’s been over 20 years.

Bovine tuberculosis? Can you imagine the look on my face when the docs told me about this treatment? I guess some lab tech somewhere figured this out by mistake. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

in 50 or 100 years we will look back with disgust at how we treated cancers with basically rat poison (chemo), when genetic options are much more effective.

Neal

My son in law has to take rat poison for his hearts mechanical valves.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

My son in law has to take rat poison for his hearts mechanical valves.

They had me on that ( cumiden  , spelling ? ) after a Pulmonary Embolism . Thanks to having a cast on for 5 months after some duche talking on her phone hit me head on.