Check your account email address ×

Sara Carter drops another surprise

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

How many of the clown posse refer to him as a community organizer instead of lawyer?

Great now taking cues....”clown posse”....from the biggest dipshit on the forum, the same guy who disappeared with this tail between his legs after the election, only to reappear like the election never happened some 6 months later.  I don’t refer to Obama as either of those terms but now that you mention it, he’s likely the least experienced potus ever elected.  Any disagreement?  You thing community activism and a half term senator outweighs, 30 plus years of running a multi billion dollar business?  I think not.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Great now taking cues....”clown posse”....from the biggest dipshit on the forum, the same guy who disappeared with this tail between his legs after the election, only to reappear like the election never happened some 6 months later.  I don’t refer to Obama as either of those terms but now that you mention it, he’s likely the least experienced potus ever elected.  Any disagreement?  You thing community activism and a half term senator outweighs, 30 plus years of running a multi billion dollar business?  I think not.  

30 years of bail outs, ripping people off and bankruptcies. 

Trump has a revolving door in the White House. He either hired idiots and has to fire them or they realize he’s an idiot and they leave. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump has a revolving door in the White House. He either hired idiots and has to fire them or they realize he’s an idiot and they leave. 

InvestaBusta has it all figured out :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Another one where honest conversation is impossible. Let’s ignore the 500+ companies that he owns, the 50,000 employees that he employees, and the countless billions that he has contributed to the gdp and world economy.  4 bankruptcies out of 500 plus companies.  Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of what is being spoonfed to you.  His achievements outweigh yours by it factor of at least a million.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another one where honest conversation is impossible. Let’s ignore the 500+ companies that he owns, the 50,000 employees that he employees, and the countless billions that he has contributed to the gdp and world economy.  4 bankruptcies out of 500 plus companies.  Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of what is being spoonfed to you.  His achievements outweigh yours by it factor of at least a million.

He just hates Trump...he could have a spotless resume....and it still wouldn't  matter.

Just now, DISABLED DAVE said:

He just hates Trump...he could have a spotless resume....and it still wouldn't  matter.

Yeah I get that.  It’s his dishonesty I’m pointing out. :bc: 

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Spoonfed... :lol: 

It's also important to note that Gallup hasn't done daily tracking for every president. They have daily data for the entirety of Barack Obama's tenure, but not for George W. Bush or any president before him. Having weekly numbers on Donald Trump means we'll still have more frequent approval ratings than what we had for any president before Barack Obama.

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^^most dishonest person on the forum.

This tweet sums him up. Buttrider is a waste of time

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What have I been dishonest about?

you're a morpher. your intellect adjusts to the crowd you're in. hangin with a bunch of pro-trump dumb fucks on a snowmobile site, you become one of them. eating dinner out with the wifey and anti-trump professionals, you very likely become one of them.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a morpher. your intellect adjusts to the crowd you're in. hangin with a bunch of pro-trump dumb fucks on a snowmobile site, you become one of them. eating dinner out with the wifey and anti-trump professionals, you very likely become one of them.

gsQ0tWn.gif

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

SMH  your arrogance takes it to a whole new level from just being a blind partisan hack.   

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH  your arrogance takes it to a whole new level from just being a blind partisan hack.   

It applies to you also :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It’s his most enduring trait. 

i apologize to woolie for once telling him he and slinger were the same.  Both are hacks for their side but woolie outside trying to put words in my mouth doesn't  try to do it to everyone else.  

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't know about that hypothesis you have there.  He never once morphed when in the presence of the former governor of Alaska, and if memory serves me right, he had his chances.