Check your account email address ×

Sara Carter drops another surprise

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

OH wow a law degree from osu were you bragging up Obie one from Harvard :dunno:

Well I'm just a dumbass painter which is pointed out to me often but I'm guessing it's a lot more difficult to get a law degree than it is to be a middle man salesman peddling mortgages...jus sayin. 

57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I am surrounded by young people who have graduated with engineering and or business degrees within the last 10 years. It is absolutely incredible how bright they are. The young engineer we have on our team right now graduated from WSU in 2015 with a chemical engineering degree. She is absolutely brilliant. 

When was the last time you attended a college level engineering or business class? What was your final grade?

Literally everyone goes to college because idiot Boomers treated going into a trade like a plan B for failures for years... Graduating is as much about putting in effort as it is about intelligence. Go ahead, ask the bright graduates, they know there were plenty of morons in caps and gowns at their commencement.

Life isn't as straightforward as you're trying to believe it is.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Literally everyone goes to college because idiot Boomers treated going into a trade like a plan B for failures for years... Graduating is as much about putting in effort as it is about intelligence. Go ahead, ask the bright graduates, they know there were plenty of morons in caps and gowns at their commencement.

God god just stfu.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

God god just stfu.

Why are you so easily triggered......and by almost everyone on the site..... :lmao: You’re the most miserable fucker on the site :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, Wildboer said:

I told you all I'm a bully earlier today, I revel in the fact that your dumb ass doesn't want to hear me Jimmy Newbtron.

I heard you but we all know you're just a pretentious dumbfuck. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Why are you so easily triggered......and by almost everyone on the site..... :lmao: You’re the most miserable fucker on the site :lol: 

Dismissing some little dick suckers bullshit isn't being triggered.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Do you think that is different than 36 years ago when I graduated from college?  

Edited by AKIQPilot

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard you but we all know you're just a pretentious dumbfuck. 

Better than being a triggered little snowflake like you :lol: 

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do you think that is different than 36 years ago when I graduated from college?  

No, most people have always been worthless fucks :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I am surrounded by young people who have graduated with engineering and or business degrees within the last 10 years. It is absolutely incredible how bright they are. The young engineer we have on our team right now graduated from WSU in 2015 with a chemical engineering degree. She is absolutely brilliant. 

When was the last time you attended a college level engineering or business class? What was your final grade?

I’m surrounded daily by engineering students and adults. Always a handful of kids that are beyond smart. One freshman working with me has completed all the math needed for a ME degree. All done in HS. Incredible

3 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

I’m surrounded daily by engineering students and adults. Always a handful of kids that are beyond smart. One freshman working with me has completed all the math needed for a ME degree. All done in HS. Incredible

Pfffttt....Willy Blower says that doesn't mean shit. 

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfffttt....Willy Blower says that doesn't mean shit. 

Young corn holer has a lot to learn.

we are working on a ECVT. For the Baja car. A electronically controlled primary clutch. No springs or weights to control shift. All electronic. It is cutting edge and will be the future for sleds and quads ect..

it's amazing how many opinions change based on who's making the argument in this circus. WB says the same damn thing many of you have said in the past about college grads , and some jump him for it. a pretty, rww idiot graduates from ohio state university and she's the next Einstein, but Obama graduating from Harvard gets a "meh".

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

These chicks are actresses delivering lines to get all the wollies in a huff over whatever the retarded cause of the day is......fucking shake my head that people need constant affirmation by talking heads to back up or even shape their opinion 

Thats quite possibly the most clueless obvservation you've ever had about me, but not surprised.  You're usually off in left field in a total lather about something you think matters.

15 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie will be here soon with his voice of young conservatives bullshit :snack:  

FTR i'd eat both her and tomis ass

Woolie hasn't said shit other than joke that I didn't care if she was even a communist.  Not everyone holds a persons good looks against them like you do. :lol: 

16 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH another Tomi for the pervy old white guys to jerk off over.  no substance to her background-  fucking miss ohio and a college student. 

You seem especially angry about it.  She does have a law degree, you could alway apply, but I think you have a face made more for radio. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's amazing how many opinions change based on who's making the argument in this circus. WB says the same damn thing many of you have said in the past about college grads , and some jump him for it. a pretty, rww idiot graduates from ohio state university and she's the next Einstein, but Obama graduating from Harvard gets a "meh".

George Bush graduated from Harvard and Yale and was a fighter pilot in the national guard, and I seem to recall you regularly pointing out how dumb he was, so theres that.  And btw please link up all the threads of people describing Obama as "meh" or "dumb".  You won't find any.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

George Bush graduated from Harvard and Yale and was a fighter pilot in the national guard, and I seem to recall you regularly pointing out how dumb he was, so theres that.  And btw please link up all the threads of people describing Obama as "meh" or "dumb".  You won't find any.

the only reason bush had anything to do with Harvard and yale was because of family ties. how did that work with Obama? are you getting a regular check-up wolfie? your memory is terrible these days.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the only reason bush had anything to do with Harvard and yale was because of family ties. how did that work with Obama? are you getting a regular check-up wolfie? your memory is terrible these days.

^^^^^Why honest discussion is fruitless with you.

So there you have it.  Obama didn't have any connections, he got into those private schools and then Harvard all on his own, no outside help, amirite?  Should I dig up that little history of events?  And btw, Im sure they just pushed old W along and gave him his 4 and 6 year degrees for not doing any of the work, amirite?  Pathetic.

having apiece of paper doesn't mean fuck all,  until its convenient.  Educated Dem saying something WGAF,  hot chicks going to law school OMG she's the best and brightest SMH

Degrees don't impress me,  do something with that degree and have a resume worth talking about then I'll give you props.  Last Harvard grads loan i did was making 40k a year and had 200k+ in student loans,  wow your so smart your going to be in debt the rest of your life but you have a degree from Harvard why don't you tell me how to live my life. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

having apiece of paper doesn't mean fuck all,  until its convenient.  Educated Dem saying something WGAF,  hot chicks going to law school OMG she's the best and brightest SMH

Degrees don't impress me,  do something with that degree and have a resume worth talking about then I'll give you props.  Last Harvard grads loan i did was making 40k a year and had 200k+ in student loans,  wow your so smart your going to be in debt the rest of your life but you have a degree from Harvard why don't you tell me how to liv e my life. 

Lets be clear.  The only reasaon you pipe up in the first place is because she's a typical Fox hottie and she's conservative.  First it was because she was no one, just a pretty face.  Then someone pointed out she had a law degree.  She could cure cancer, and you'd still have an issue with her. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

56 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Degrees don't impress me,  do something with that degree and have a resume worth talking about then I'll give you props.  Last Harvard grads loan i did was making 40k a year and had 200k+ in student loans,  wow your so smart your going to be in debt the rest of your life but you have a degree from Harvard why don't you tell me how to live my life. 

I guess one could go on to write bank loans..... :dunno:

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets be clear.  The only reasaon you pipe up in the first place is because she's a typical Fox hottie and she's conservative.  First it was because she was no one, just a pretty face.  Then someone pointed out she had a law degree.  She could cure cancer, and you'd still have an issue with her. :lol: 

Well, Clinton the Younger did get a job at a nation news chain for $500k a year......... and do 3 puff pieces.

Hard hitters, those female dem reporters.

Maybe her intelligence should be judged on something other than her looks.   I posted she was attractive but I didn't jump to conclusions on her intelligence based on that fact.   She was very well spoken in the segment and obviously has some education credentials that not everyone is capable of.

Yes I wouldn't argue there are some in college that are not the most intelligent but I think in order to obtain certain degrees one must be intelligent and or extremely hard working.   I don't believe they just pass out Juris Doctorate degree's to anyone who wants them.  A college's reputation would fall pretty quickly if that was the case.  Competition is still a thing.  Without question attractive people have an advantage, maybe ugly people should complain and they should become the next minority that we somehow need to "protect."  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How many of the clown posse refer to him as a community organizer instead of lawyer?

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many of the clown posse refer to him as a community organizer instead of lawyer?

When did you last call Laura Ingraham a lawyer?