Check your account email address ×

accident , or suicide ?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Family's SUV goes over a cliff, leaving authorities seeking 3 children and clues to what happened

n the three days since a passerby happened to notice an SUV upside-down at the bottom of a cliff along the California coast, investigators have determined that five members of the same family were killed in the crash.
But three of the family's children are missing, and investigators say it's not even certain they were in the SUV at the time it tumbled 100 feet into the sea.
Among the missing is a teenage boy who drew national headlines when he appeared in a touching photo at a protest a few years ago.

Family was visited by CPS day or so before.   Without question there are some questions that may never get answers here and because it was two lesbian parents may never get asked. 

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2018 at 9:13 AM, Highmark said:

Family was visited by CPS day or so before.   Without question there are some questions that may never get answers here and because it was two lesbian parents may never get asked. 

That’s a strange world that you live in. Who convinced you of these things? Mom? Dad? 

Edited by spin_dry

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s a strange world that you live in. Who convinced you of these things? Mom? Dad? 

Reality.  

Tragic event. So many unanswered questions. I find it interesting that one or more of the kids were being punished by witholding food from them. One or both of these women were having a mental breakdown. 

Its also very interesting that this couple was allowed to adopt 6 children all of which were teens or preteens at the time of the accident. Teenagers are an incredible amount of work. Adequately dealing with and providing for 6 of them at the same time is a monumental task.  One of these women snapped. Very sad indeed.  

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course you side stepped your accusation. Why? because you can’t support it with reality. 

Yes because women don't get an advantage when it comes to crime.  

34 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Tragic event. So many unanswered questions. I find it interesting that one or more of the kids were being punished by witholding food from them. One or both of these women were having a mental breakdown. 

Its also very interesting that this couple was allowed to adopt 6 children all of which were teens or preteens at the time of the accident. Teenagers are an incredible amount of work. Adequately dealing with and providing for 6 of them at the same time is a monumental task.  One of these women snapped. Very sad indeed.  

Especially troubled kids.  Not sure if that was the case with these teens.  

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I agree, we’ve tried to normalize a situation that some find non normal, and perhaps this incident is an indication that more study needs to be done.-

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Of course you side stepped your accusation. Why? because you can’t support it with reality. 

I have a lesbian cousin and her wife, who  she married and divorced then remarried, adopted five kids. I know another lesbian couple with up to four kids.   They’ve convinced himself that the youngest boy wants to be a girl in treat him or her accordingly. My cousins adopted kids are all fucked up, one they even “gave back“.  I’m very tolerant and they are free to live their life as they choose, but it’s clear that some of these people are fucked in the head. Driving over a cliff with for five kids in the car I think defines as fucked in the head.

56 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It’s a comment on today’s world of foster home placement. Most likely this couple started out taking in troubled or abandoned kids through DSS. That lead them to later adopt or gain permanent placement. There’s so few foster homes available. I see the problem only getting worse. Currently it’s a political hot potato. It’s expensive to house kids. Municipal agencies are on very slim budgets. The system is collapsing. I’m seeing more disturbing things happening to kids in foster placement services. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree, we’ve tried to normalize a situation that some find non normal, and perhaps this incident is an indication that more study needs to be done.-

I have a lesbian cousin and her wife, who  she married and divorced then remarried, adopted five kids. I know another lesbian couple with up to four kids.   They’ve convinced himself that the youngest boy wants to be a girl in treat him or her accordingly. My cousins adopted kids are all fucked up, one they even “gave back“.  I’m very tolerant and they are free to live their life as they choose, but it’s clear that some of these people are fucked in the head. Driving over a cliff with for five kids in the car I think defines as fucked in the head.

I could write you a book of nightmare scenarios involving foster placements in “straight homes”. But we all want to see what we want to see. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I could write you a book of nightmare scenarios involving foster placements in “straight homes”. But we all want to see what we want to see. 

Only experiences I’m drawing on are one where I have firsthand knowledge.  I know 4-5 lesbian couples.  Those are 2.