Check your account email address ×

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

ckf

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Like you many are lucky and many others aren't so lucky. Father-in-law has very good well water. His neighbour has lousy water with a bad odour and not potable. He has a holding tank for trucked in drinking / cooking water. Water sewage and garbage collection cost me maybe $900 a year. In the grand scheme that is nothing 

where we are building it's just part of the property taxes. No meters

When we bought our place the toilets were stained,taps were crusty. We had a softener and a carbon tank installed and no issues since.a carbon tank should get rid of the smell

23 hours ago, Boered said:
23 hours ago, DAVE said:

Just north of huntsville around Novar on Mirage lake is where I like..but not saying parry sound isnt nice... :bc:

dont get what you mean about the newf. :dunno: 

Here you go Dave https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/16758707/266-LAKEVIEW-Drive-NOVAR-Ontario-P0A1R0

12 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Lol...thats next door to my buddies place on mirage....weve sledded with the guy....he had s new 05 fusion 900...he thought it was the cats ass for about a week.

Not sure if he still owns the place or not. :bc:

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Lol...thats next door to my buddies place on mirage....weve sledded with the guy....he had s new 05 fusion 900...he thought it was the cats ass for about a week.

Not sure if he still owns the place or not. :bc:

Why is it that you are the only one that seems to have trouble quoting? What are you using for a device and browser?

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll try FF on my tablet when I get a chance and see if I can figure out what's going on.

It seems to not erase my last quote sometimes and wont let me quote anyone till i repost the quote.

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

It seems to not erase my last quote sometimes and wont let me quote anyone till i repost the quote.

Have you tried to just erase the quote by putting your cursor below the quote and hitting the backspace key?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Have you tried to just erase the quote by putting your cursor below the quote and hitting the backspace key?

Yup....but the blank box still shows up when I post.....ive tried everything...lol

29 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yup....but the blank box still shows up when I post.....ive tried everything...lol

Can you see the source button on your device? If you do then click on that and erase all of the text. Click the source button again and type your reply.

Capture.JPG

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Can you see the source button on your device? If you do then click on that and erase all of the text. Click the source button again and type your reply.

Capture.JPG

No source button for me. :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I guess it only shows up for the admin. I just logged in to the Barney account and it wasn't there.

Wish i knew what caused it...I d quit doing it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

you could try another browser like Chrome to see if that fixes it.

Ya i think did before and had the same prob...could be just cause im on my phone maybe...will give it a try again.

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya i think did before and had the same prob...could be just cause im on my phone maybe...will give it a try again.

The only way I can try to fix it is though the process of elimination.

Three residences

one east coast, Cape Cod

one west coast, san diego area

thrid, the figi islands somewhere  

i must be rich if i get to live wherever i want right?  a nice sea plane to get around in. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Rmk said:

Out of all the places I've lived the keys get old.  I hang my hat in Indian river county Florida. Ocean front home orchid. Island.  I am content.

For riding north shore of the gaspee Quebec.  You can ride any area of Quebec with out driving.

Forrest! :bc:

West coast of Northern Lower Michigan suits me fine....great beaches, great sledding, moderate climate because of Lake Michigan, Very good healthcare, ect....

BTW I grew up with a well and septic and while it wasn't bad I will take our municipal water and sewer. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

35 minutes ago, old indy said:

Three residences

one east coast, Cape Cod

one west coast, san diego area

thrid, the figi islands somewhere  

i must be rich if i get to live wherever i want right?  a nice sea plane to get around in. 

Hell ya to the fiji islands.

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

I liked duck key...my wife and I stayed at Hawks Cay there quite a few times over the years.

I found nassau to be much nicer then freeport....both were too busy for my liking though. :lol:

Turks n Caicos is perfect.

If you walk the dock back of the town home not the marine side. You looked at my house.  Hawks Kay changed the environment and life style drastically.  The house was on east sea view drive. Often the condo 

Would rent out bikes for folks to ride about the island. But. Never mentioned you had to back ride to get back. Can't count how many little kids and parents I drove back to the hotel.