Check your account email address ×

John Bolton warns that a war with North Korea won't be a cakewalk like Iraq.

WASHINGTON—Acknowledging that total war with a personality cult ruled by a nuclear-capable despot will be a harrowing commitment posing many unique challenges, newly appointed National Security Advisor John Bolton promised the American public Friday that the upcoming war with North Korea certainly won’t be a cakewalk like Iraq. “You have to admit, things in Iraq were pretty cut-and-dried—we went in there, we deposed the leader, we installed our own government, we never even had to think about the long-term consequences, and certainly no hordes of soldiers were forced to fight the tens of thousands of American teens we’re going to throw at them in great, meat-grinding, human-wave attacks like we’re about to see in North Korea,” said Bolton, who noted that as one of the architects of the “ultimately painless and remarkably successful” 2003 Iraq invasion, he knew what he was talking about when it came to planning a massive land campaign in Asia. “It’s a good thing we have regional, expendable allies, because after the first 90 minutes of this war, somewhere around 2 million South Koreans are going to be a thin layer of greasy soot in the stratosphere, if my plan goes correctly. Then we simply commit an entire generation of young Americans to dying in numbers so great that they will permanently change the geography of the Korean peninsula. As will North Korea’s nukes and our fission weapons, of course. Believe me, this war is going to be an absolute mess.” Bolton also warned that further delays in mobilizing for war with North Korea would inevitably push back the start of the U.S.’s upcoming war with Iran.

:lol: honestly that fucking piece of shit could say those exact words verbatim and Wolfie would be all like

"Well what is he saying that isnt true....sometimes you have to crack an egg to make an omelette....you guys just need to be more pragmatic"

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"that the upcoming war with North Korea"  Seriously Greg.  Where's the link, so we can out this propaganda you're perpetuating?  We're not going to war with North Korea.

Its a fucking satire piece you dumbass motherfucker :lol: my god dude

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: honestly that fucking piece of shit could say those exact words verbatim and Wolfie would be all like

"Well what is he saying that isnt true....sometimes you have to crack an egg to make an omelette....you guys just need to be more pragmatic"

Honestly, you're the type who probably think he actually said that, to get all the excitable lefties verklempt about the evil Trump

Just now, f7ben said:

Its a fucking satire piece you dumbass motherfucker :lol: my god dude

point is, I read to that point, one sentence, saw no link, posted a reply.  You probably read it to the end, pumped your fist, got spittle on your monitor, and sharted yourself in anger before you realized it.  3/4 of those rally goers probably think it really happened.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Honestly, you're the type who probably think he actually said that, to get all the excitable lefties verklempt about the evil Trump

Well Trump did run on a platform of draining the swamp and being against the war in Iraq and then he goes and hires this fucking guy? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well Trump did run on a platform of draining the swamp and being against the war in Iraq and then he goes and hires this fucking guy? 

YOUR JUST NOT BEING PRAGMATIC ENOUGH........IF TRUMP NEEDS TO HIRE SOME CHICKENHAWKS AND DESTROY OUR RIGHTS ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!!!!!

Said Woolie

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What did John Bolton do specifically that makes you think he's so unfit for the job?  I honestly don't have an opinion one way or another.  Ben is going to foam at the mouth regardless of who he chooses.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What did John Bolton do specifically that makes you think he's so unfit for the job?  I honestly don't have an opinion one way or another.  Ben is going to foam at the mouth regardless of who he chooses.

You are fucking unbelievable ......just so fucking retarded and ill informed it makes my head spin :lol: 

"Just what did Rumsfeld do that was so bad.....just how did he affect your life Jim"

Fuck you woolie you brain dead fucking cunt.......you send your kids and grandkids to die in some god forsaken shit hole.....you deserve it

Fifteen years ago to the week, the US began its invasion and occupation of Iraq. Among the war’s many architects and cheerleaders was John Bolton, at the time a senior adviser to George W Bush on issues of arms control and international security. And while many early invasion supporters have, in the clear view of hindsight, conceded that the decade-plus long odyssey was at least misguided, Bolton has reached no such conclusion.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/23/john-bolton-north-korea-iran-iraq-who-is-he-what-does-he-believe

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

WASHINGTON—Acknowledging that total war with a personality cult ruled by a nuclear-capable despot will be a harrowing commitment posing many unique challenges, newly appointed National Security Advisor John Bolton promised the American public Friday that the upcoming war with North Korea certainly won’t be a cakewalk like Iraq. “You have to admit, things in Iraq were pretty cut-and-dried—we went in there, we deposed the leader, we installed our own government, we never even had to think about the long-term consequences, and certainly no hordes of soldiers were forced to fight the tens of thousands of American teens we’re going to throw at them in great, meat-grinding, human-wave attacks like we’re about to see in North Korea,” said Bolton, who noted that as one of the architects of the “ultimately painless and remarkably successful” 2003 Iraq invasion, he knew what he was talking about when it came to planning a massive land campaign in Asia. “It’s a good thing we have regional, expendable allies, because after the first 90 minutes of this war, somewhere around 2 million South Koreans are going to be a thin layer of greasy soot in the stratosphere, if my plan goes correctly. Then we simply commit an entire generation of young Americans to dying in numbers so great that they will permanently change the geography of the Korean peninsula. As will North Korea’s nukes and our fission weapons, of course. Believe me, this war is going to be an absolute mess.” Bolton also warned that further delays in mobilizing for war with North Korea would inevitably push back the start of the U.S.’s upcoming war with Iran.

This is from "The Onion".  :lol: Look at everyone!  Why on earth anybody takes CNN viewers seriously is comical.

Irony, it could be from CNN too.  They are a fake satire site also.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We're discussing the pathetic piece of fuck that Trump just made his national security adviser....try and stay focused Dumbroski you fucking idiot 

Hold still and I'll cut the line the hook was attached to since it's lodged in your colon.  :lol:

Everyone that read this and jumped in needs to relax and see that something was a bit off.  The absense of quotations is usually a first sign.  It's what MSM uses all the time.

BTW, I'm not a fan of that retired firechief either.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hold still and I'll cut the line the hook was attached to since it's lodged in your colon.  :lol:

Everyone that read this and jumped in needs to relax and see that something was a bit off.  The absense of quotations is usually a first sign.  It's what MSM uses all the time.

BTW, I'm not a fan of that retired firechief either.

Dude.....anyone that read 2 lines of it and didnt realize it was a satirical hit piece aimed at the fucking piece of filth known as John Bolton likely has a two digit iQ

Dude.....anyone that read 2 lines of it and didnt realize it was a satirical hit piece aimed at the fucking piece of filth known as John Bolton likely has a two digit iQ

That's why Spinner didn't post the link.  Wanna be upset?  Do it with factual informaion.  Not CNN one-offs.  Our media has been running our lives for too long.

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And Woolie fled back to his safespace where nobody would ever dream of calling him on his idiotic blatantly retarded bullshit

Hey I had to take a shit, shower and get dressed so I can drive home from Maine that ok with you?  #benstriggeredagain. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That's why Spinner didn't post the link.  Wanna be upset?  Do it with factual informaion.  Not CNN one-offs.  Our media has been running our lives for too long.

Yes retard.....thats why Spin didnt post a link :lol: to gut hook idiots like Woolie .........the article was funny because it could literally be true and Trump fuck heads like Woolie would be all for it. Posting Satire pieces is funny and it exposes morons.....thats why you dont post links 

Are you fucking new on the internet ?????

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I had to take a shit, shower and get dressed so I can drive home from Maine that ok with you?  #benstriggeredagain. :lol:  

Drive safe !!!!!!!111111

Yes retard.....thats why Spin didnt post a link :lol: to gut hook idiots like Woolie .........the article was funny because it could literally be true and Trump fuck heads like Woolie would be all for it. Posting Satire pieces is funny and it exposes morons.....thats why you dont post links 

Are you fucking new on the internet ?????

You got GUT FUCKING HOOKED!!!!! :lol:

It’s because you let your emotions overpower any rational thought process.

Knock it off. :lmao: