Check your account email address ×

John Bolton warns that a war with North Korea won't be a cakewalk like Iraq.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

"that the upcoming war with North Korea"  Seriously Greg.  Where's the link, so we can out this propaganda you're perpetuating?  We're not going to war with North Korea.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Its a fucking satire piece you dumbass motherfucker :lol: my god dude

Holy shit what a gullible fukctard  Driftbitch is. I can’t imagine him being able to read content well enough to advise anyone. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You realize that genetically there is basically zero difference among race and our base instincts were developed a long long long time before there was any geographic separation in the human species?

I can start posting links to all this if you like you dumb motherfucker.......talk about out of your element. You havent got the slightest clue what you are babbling about 

"basically"  :lol: What does than mean on a genetic level?  Do you realize that your arguments leave so much room for shift that they really aren't arguments at all.  You are bullshitting.  That's all.

And by all mean....post links.  I'm sure you won't read them and none will have anything to do with my comment in anything other than a general way that you see.  :lmao:

My quote you posted in your sig showing you are hilariously triggered is correct.  I'm not going to break it down with somebody who couldn't get past the first level of study in evolutionary theory.

Stick to beer pong.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: The Lying dumbfuck is triggered :lol:  @Zambroski check out my sig :lmao: 

:lol: You think any of what you do is clever?  Thanks for posting that link in your sig.  

Now....again..wanna make it interesting?  Come on.  What's the problem?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What did John Bolton do specifically that makes you think he's so unfit for the job?  I honestly don't have an opinion one way or another.  Ben is going to foam at the mouth regardless of who he chooses.

One word: Iraq

32 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

74116675-8AD8-4096-92F3-25364DECACEB.jpeg

That’s pretty good haha.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: You think any of what you do is clever?  Thanks for posting that link in your sig.  

Now....again..wanna make it interesting?  Come on.  What's the problem?

I’m at Sandy’s Sub Shop.....where the fuck are you at..... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, f7ben said:

Hoy fuck Dumbroski just digs deeper and deeper and deeper :lol: 

Look Ben.  Look.  This is your partner now.  :lol:

Why don't you pick him up on the way back to MN and drop him on my doorstep after he is done swallowing your load.  You won't have to wipe his chin....he doesn't have one.  Your pearl drops will just fall down on his Jethro shirt.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That's why Spinner didn't post the link.  Wanna be upset?  Do it with factual informaion.  Not CNN one-offs.  Our media has been running our lives for too long.

You need to relax. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

You need to relax. 

He's having a tough weekend. If his hockey team would have lost last night he would be beating a dog right now or something :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Look Ben.  Look.  This is your partner now.  :lol:

Why don't you pick him up on the way back to MN and drop him on my doorstep after he is done swallowing your load.  You won't have to wipe his chin....he doesn't have one.  Your pearl drops will just fall down on his Jethro shirt.  :lmao:

Poor Zambo the clown. Momo’s the only one who respects you. Maybe he’ll take you for a ride in his helicopter to cheer you up. 

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's having a tough weekend. If his hockey team would have lost last night he would be beating a dog right now or something :lol:

No.  I'll wait till the first round routing in the playoffs to get upset.  Or not give a shit.  Not sure which one anymore.  We played very well last night.  But we play up.  That's how we got spanked by fucking Arizona, Colorado and Edmonton so unceremoniously.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No.  I'll wait till the first round routing in the playoffs to get upset.  Or not give a shit.  Not sure which one anymore.  We played very well last night.  But we play up.  That's how we got spanked by fucking Arizona, Colorado and Edmonton so unceremoniously.

I like the “we played well” narrative of fuckheads like you. Somewhere in your tiny brain you feel part of the team. 

Delusions of mediocrity from a pathetic Trumpster. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I like the “we played well” narrative of fuckheads like you. Somewhere in your tiny brain you feel part of the team. 

Delusions of mediocrity from a pathetic Trumpster. 

What?  Who doesn't talk about their "home team" they root for as "we"?

Oh, I get it...you don't know sports either.  Except for dodgeball face.  BTW...it's just called "dodge ball", you just played a lot with your face.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tranny :kissmyass:  Benny :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Russo tweeted last night that we are the only team in the NHL to sweep Vegas and the only team in the NHL with a winning record against the Preds yet we get our ass whooped by Edmonton and Arizona :lol: