Check your account email address ×

Looks Like Yamaha is releasing it's own sleds next year

Just now, f7ben said:

Some random pic from haydays vs the open final from faggot Sno X :lol: how about a pic from the Haydays Outlaw Final 

Actually, I think that was a Friday pic at dark.  So, no.  

But hey, you're right.  You find a pic you want, then we can compare.  We'll go sled drag venue by venue.  Same with SX.

Just stop.  To say sled drag racing is more popular than SX or any track racing is like comparing NHRA drags to Nascar.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, I think that was a Friday pic at dark.  So, no.  

But hey, you're right.  You find a pic you want, then we can compare.  We'll go sled drag venue by venue.  Same with SX.

Just stop.  To say sled drag racing is more popular than SX or any track racing is like comparing NHRA drags to Nascar.

SX is a dead sport.....nobody cares. Its fucking garbage 

I am actuall very surprized that the air regilations have not made two stokes all but extinct. The EPA never really beat up on the manufactures like it looked like they were going to back in the 90's I expected everything would be 4-stroke with catalytic converters by now :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

I am actuall very surprized that the air regilations have not made two stokes all but extinct. The EPA never really beat up on the manufactures like it looked like they were going to back in the 90's I expected everything would be 4-stroke with catalytic converters by now :dunno: 

modern 2 strokes are pretty damn clean.....the regs didnt change....the sleds got cleaner. An etec is cleaner than a 4 stroke by quite a bit 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

SX is a dead sport.....nobody cares. Its fucking garbage 

Nice rebuttal.  :lmao: I'm half surprised you didn't blame Russia.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not sure how it all works but companies that put out 4strokes get "credits" towards EPA penalties.  AC and DOO do this well.  Poo is taking it in the ass on sleds because they don't have a 4s.

Nice rebuttal.  :lmao: I'm half surprised you didn't blame Russia.

Not sure how it all works but companies that put out 4strokes get "credits" towards EPA penalties.  AC and DOO do this well.  Poo is taking it in the ass on sleds because they don't have a 4s.

I dont think there are any "credits" anymore......that was a bandaid thing when restrictions went into effect ......the Zook 800 was the last mill that didnt pass I think 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

modern 2 strokes are pretty damn clean.....the regs didnt change....the sleds got cleaner. An etec is cleaner than a 4 stroke by quite a bit 

Not on Nox its not it just what they let them get away with and they are still allowing unburnt oil in the exhaust. I just thought by now we would be able to almost breath exhaust like you can with cars :dunno: 

image.jpeg.6665d3dfd34f45960a7192e8ff2d2124.jpeg

Weenie roast in bumfuck WI......just average joes out talking racing and running sleds on snow and ice. No swap meet or vendor exhibits and way more people than Duluth ever draws 

Just now, Momorider said:

Not on Nox its not it just what they let them get away with and they are still allowing unburnt oil in the exhaust. I just thought by now we would be able to almost breath exhaust like you can with cars :dunno: 

I'm guessing you have spent a lot of time breathing car exhaust right out the tailpipe :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah especially doos DI engines. Very clean 

And Cat's and Poo's DI.  It's all more or less the same and fuel get's to the pistons the same way..."more or less".

Ahhhh....fuck you TooMany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:stirthepot:

:lol:

And Cat's and Poo's DI.  It's all more or less the same and fuel get's to the pistons the same way..."more or less".

Ahhhh....fuck you TooMany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:stirthepot:

Its not DI.....its SDI and its basically the same you fucking idiot :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

image.jpeg.6665d3dfd34f45960a7192e8ff2d2124.jpeg

Weenie roast in bumfuck WI......just average joes out talking racing and running sleds on snow and ice. No swap meet or vendor exhibits and way more people than Duluth ever draws 

Wut?  Where are the fans?  The occassional wife/child?  

Not the same.  Or, I guess I could look at regional SX events.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  Where are the fans?  The occassional wife/child?  

Not the same.  Or, I guess I could look at regional SX events.  

Thats your argument? Where are the wives????? Sweet fuck :lol: 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont think there are any "credits" anymore......that was a bandaid thing when restrictions went into effect ......the Zook 800 was the last mill that didnt pass I think 

I think the snuck the zook mill in on fleet average 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I think the snuck the zook mill in on fleet average 

something like that but I think that provision was just a short term thing for legacy engines or some shit. I cant recall. I dont think there is fleet average or credits or anything any more 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm guessing you have spent a lot of time breathing car exhaust right out the tailpipe :lol: 

Modern cars are so clean they basically only emit CO2 and water vapour :guzzle: but you knew what I meant 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats your argument? Where are the wives????? Sweet fuck :lol: 

No.  My (OUR) argument was fan bases of Straightline races vs. SnoX races.  Not how many participants are in Fingerfuck, WI racing on a plowed track in a corn field.

Cunt face!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  My (OUR) argument was fan bases of Straightline races vs. SnoX races.  Not how many participants are in Fingerfuck, WI racing on a plowed track in a corn field.

Cunt face!  :lol:

Right.....and the numbers that attend the Weenie Roast which is just an unorganized event to highlight real sled racing crush any faggot ass SnoX event nationwide. 

You lose....now fuck off 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right.....and the numbers that attend the Weenie Roast which is just an unorganized event to highlight real sled racing crush any faggot ass SnoX event nationwide. 

You lose....now fuck off 

How much do they pay to attend?  Televised?  In regional media anywhere?  What's the revenue draw?  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I think ben is right. We have hundreds of people out on anchor bay every Saturday and Sunday racing sleds every winter. 

This isn't the debate though.  I've already admitted there are more people lining up to race down a straight every weekend than there are races out on the SX tracks.

Benny is just changing the narratives.  I think he's a Neal dupe!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The brand new flagship model today is cheaper than it was in 1994 if you adjust for inflation......gas has been cheap for years. Shit winters are 100% the issue and that is just a cycle 

The issue is faggots like Snoughnuts not getting their kids into the sport and parents who are unwilling to do anything but give their kids an ipad and let them lock in to the electronics.

I can guarantee you my daughter will end up a sledder for life.....because that is what I am and she has learned from the best 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

STFU you stupid toucan shnozzed dork, you don't have the first clue, all you have is a steady flow of diarrhea coming from your cock polisher. You also can't guarantee your daughter will be a sledder for life just because you happen to like it, she may have different interests. She's in trouble if you believe she learned from the best, make sure the health @ life ins. is up to snuff and get her a good personal flotation device also.  :lmao: