Check your account email address ×

tillerson, out...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:news:

Shouldn't you be applauding this?   God knows you were not for him becoming SoS.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Shouldn't you be applauding this?   God knows you were not for him becoming SoS.  :lol:  

you are correct. but it turned out he had a little more sense than trump, although that isn't saying much. I bet tillerson is all smiles as he runs as fast as he can away from the trump circus....

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you are correct. but it turned out he had a little more sense than trump, although that isn't saying much. I bet tillerson is all smiles and he runs as fast as he can away from the trump circus....

....and from the political DC shell game.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are correct. but it turned out he had a little more sense than trump, although that isn't saying much. I bet tillerson is all smiles as he runs as fast as he can away from the trump circus....

Back to making millions.  :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m surprised Tillerson hung around as long as he did.

I can't believe he took that job.

@Snoslinger Please fix the hotline between you and that idiot Tool Kit...he's duping threads about this already.  He's soooooooooooooo clever and witty!!!  :lol:

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks Rex. Now get back to Texas and start driving the price of oil back up where it should be would you please. :bc: 

I hope he was able to auction off his share of uranium before he left.  ...and no, I don't think he's gonna go make hundreds of millions more just yet.  He's heading to India to blame the world for all kinds of weird shit just before he falls down the stairs in a drunken stupor first.

Word is Putin told Trump to do this. Tillerson has blamed the Russians for the poisoning’s. Trump has yet to and Sanders won’t even mention Russia regarding the poisoning.

what it gonna take for the Republicans to realize Russia is attempting to over take out democracy Trump removing Pence and appointing a Russian as VP....wake the fuck up.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Word is Putin told Trump to do this. Tillerson has blamed the Russians for the poisoning’s. Trump has yet to and Sanders won’t even mention Russia regarding the poisoning.

what it gonna take for the Republicans to realize Russia is attempting to over take out democracy Trump removing Pence and appointing a Russian as VP....wake the fuck up.

OMG!  :lol:  Seek help dude.  

This is how I envision MC.  :lol:  

109a1c8fb14a6b840515c848fa3c91b9.jpg

Edited by Highmark

and if that did happen ypu'd defend it. like everything else we've learned about trump and all his Russian crony connections.

Yes he would.

there really should be 3 parties today.

democrats

republicans

tards

The Tards really need to be removed from the Republican Party as they are really dragging them and the country down the tube.

and if that did happen ypu'd defend it. like everything else we've learned about trump and all his Russian crony connections.

"If that did happen."  :lol:  You guys are pure entertainment.  

Care to name one thing Trump has done that hasn't been in America's best interests?  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Are you Russian?

I'm American.   Now go hide under your desk.  :lol:  

Not even the bat shit crazy dems on the House Intell Committee agree with you.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So your descendants are from Russia

i have no desk I am retired.

:lol:   Replace Pence with a Russian.  :lol: