Check your account email address ×

tillerson, out...

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you're all over the place on many topics. not too long ago you wanted cheap gasoline. make up your mind and grow some balls dude. 

You are obviously too stupid to understand the jest of my post. Go take a nap. 

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you are correct. but it turned out he had a little more sense than trump, although that isn't saying much. I bet tillerson is all smiles as he runs as fast as he can away from the trump circus....

I actually ended up liking Rex. Didn’t know what to think about him at first, but he seems like an alright straight shooter. One of very few in that admin. Mattis will leave next. He and Rex were tag teaming a lot of shit. They seemed to be on the same wave length. Once both of them are gone it’s going to shit in a hurry. Should be a great show to watch. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are obviously too stupid to understand the jest of my post. Go take a nap. 

well i guess that makes analer stupid too :lol:

i get you tom, all your answers depend on who you are responding to. you get caught in webs damn near daily. soon you'll try the "i knew trump was guilty all along" card. 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I actually ended up liking Rex. Didn’t know what to think about him at first, but he seems like an alright straight shooter. One of very few in that admin. Mattis will leave next. He and Rex were tag teaming a lot of shit. They seemed to be on the same wave length. Once both of them are gone it’s going to shit in a hurry. Should be a great show to watch. 

yeah he turned out better than i expected for sure. i still think russia was part of the reason he was selected though. he was good friends with putin and the two of them were going to stop sanctions and allow oil explorations to move ahead. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah he turned out better than i expected for sure. i still think russia was part of the reason he was selected though. he was good friends with putin and the two of them were going to stop sanctions and allow oil explorations to move ahead. 

SMH just because you know some russians doesn't mean your in their pocket.  they don't have special powers.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes Tillerson was great friends with him SMH  your almost as nuts on the russia issue as MC

if someone isn't HIGHLY suspicious of all the russian "connections" in this admin, and who those connections are, they're either very uninformed or a complete hack.

so, which is it with you, ginger?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

if someone isn't HIGHLY suspicious of all the russian "connections" in this admin, and who those connections are, they're either very uninformed or a complete hack.

so, which is it with you, ginger?

There is a difference between being suspicious and “knowing”. You would be well to learn that..

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is a difference between being suspicious and “knowing”. You would be well to learn that..

gmafb. you, and every other member here, makes the same claims. some on alot less "suspicion", even downright BS.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't see Mattis doing that until his 4 years are up.  

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm going with hack. why? because you'd be able to connect some dots with if this were hillary, with about 1/100th of the evidence. :news:

hillary was far more evil than trump, sbyl but your girl was the worst candidate ever for president. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't see Mattis doing that until his 4 years are up.  

I don’t know. Mattis is on a whole other level than Trump. Patriotic duty only goes so far. Hopefully he leaves, Trump doesn’t run, and we can get Mad Dog 2020.

Mattis/Haley would be a rockstar ticket. Or even the other way around.

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t know. Mattis is on a whole other level than Trump. Patriotic duty only goes so far. Hopefully he leaves, Trump doesn’t run, and we can get Mad Dog 2020.

I really don't think policy wise Mattis would be all that different than Trump.   Sure he might clean up some of the mistakes that the Trump admin has made regarding hiring but I would think he would carry the America first torch pretty high.  

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

i think mattis will stick around solely to try and keep trump from firing off nukes in a fit of rage. great reason for a cabinet member to stick around, eh?

Just now, Highmark said:

I really don't think policy wise Mattis would be all that different than Trump.   Sure he might clean up some of the mistakes that the Trump admin has made regarding hiring but I would think he would carry the America first torch pretty high.  

He’s against Tarrifs. He’s well read. Believes in diplomacy not bolster our rhetoric. When push comes to shove as a last resort he’s a fucking killing machine. He has near universal support and toss Haley in there and you have an impressive ticket. I don’t see many similarities with Trump... 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s against Tarrifs. He’s well read. Believes in diplomacy not bolster our rhetoric. When push comes to shove as a last resort he’s a fucking killing machine. He has near universal support and toss Haley in there and you have an impressive ticket. I don’t see many similarities with Trump... 

Tariff's are only a small part of the equation.

I really see no chance in him running.   Not that he wouldn't be good but I just don't see it.    

Just now, Highmark said:

Tariff's are only a small part of the equation.

I really see no chance in him running.   Not that he wouldn't be good but I just don't see it.    

I don’t either. He’s not that kind of sociopath. But he and Trump share very little in common. Example please. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t either. He’s not that kind of sociopath. But he and Trump share very little in common. Example please. 

I guess I was just assuming a lifelong military man would have a lot of American first ideals.   Maybe I'm wrong.   If he didn't I wouldn't support him.  

Reality is we know little about his political stances.

http://www.ontheissues.org/James_Mattis.htm

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I guess I was just assuming a lifelong military man would have a lot of American first ideals.   Maybe I'm wrong.   If he didn't I wouldn't support him.  

Reality is we know little about his political stances.

http://www.ontheissues.org/James_Mattis.htm

They may hold similar ideas in a few areas, but that’s the extent. Trump is fluid on those as it is... Mattis is a consummate professional. Devoid of drama. A real warrior. He wouldn’t play these fuck fuck games Trump does. He’d be 10x the potus.