Check your account email address ×

Dayum!!!

4 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Ok , their rush models are comparable to XRS sleds , Indy XC to doo X’s ?  I am looking at this hard. It’s either 5K on that 05 f7 with 20 miles or 5K down payment toward to Indy XC 

The xcr would be the competitor to the xrs, But the XC is also right there with it’s needle shock package. The X would be like a pro S equivalent. 

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Go cobra if you trail ride and stud it up the middle, I’m telling you, you will thank me later. 

That is my thought as well.  Surprised Reeves isn't.  But he rides like a mofo.:lol:

The xcr would be the competitor to the xrs, But the XC is also right there with it’s needle shock package. The X would be like a pro S equivalent. 

That is my understanding as well.  The Indy XC upped their game.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is my thought as well.  Surprised Reeves isn't.  But he rides like a mofo.:lol:

My sled is an animal out of the hole. Very little if any track spin and that’s a 121 800ho. If the new 850 is as torquey as they say you will need at least what I’m running to have consistantly hard launch on virtually any trail surface.

Edited by thewayout

My sled is an animal out of the hole. Very little if any track spin and that’s a 121 800ho. If the new 850 is as torquey as they say you will need at least what I’m running to have consistantly hard launch on virtually any trail surface.

Just out of curiousity, where does your clutch engage?

15 minutes ago, thewayout said:

I really, really like the 1.352 cobra on my xcr, it’s the only trail track I’d get. Way better all around traction then the rip 2 although the lug thickness longevity wise would go to the rip 2. My track looks nearly new still with 2400 miles.

i have 144 stud boy power point studs and the tall plastic razor edged backers. Thing comes out of the hole like a raped ape. 

That's why I went rip 2 was the bigger lugs. And heard studs can be hard on the cobra. But then you and analer have good luck with them. :dunno:

My buddy is getting the cobra on his. I bet he gets holeshot but the rip 2 is faster on top. 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think so.  Not the cobra?

Slippery?

Nope. 

Shaun was quite a bit more and I didn't even bother to push him any and waste his time. Pushed a bit more on new dealer and got a decent deal. 

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

That's why I went rip 2 was the bigger lugs. And heard studs can be hard on the cobra. But then you and analer have good luck with them. :dunno:

My buddy is getting the cobra on his. I bet he gets holeshot but the rip 2 is faster on top. 

So far my track looks great, as do the studs. 2400 miles on them and I rode some GARBAGE this year, lots of roads unfortunately. So far I’ve been very pleased with the durability considering how soft the fingers are. 

I topped out at 116 on the gauge, but I’d imagine that’s an honestly 105-107. Not bad for an xcr and I’ve murdered a few etec 800s, one with a rip 1 and one with a rip 2, both studded. 

57D4B6FB-32AE-46A6-90B3-F20DBFE916D6.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just out of curiousity, where does your clutch engage?

Around 3,200-3400 or so I believe. Haven’t looked closely enough, usually have the speed and temp gauge going on the trails then flip to rpm if we’re running lakes to see what I’m running at WOT

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

So far my track looks great, as do the studs. 2400 miles on them and I rode some GARBAGE this year, lots of roads unfortunately. So far I’ve been very pleased with the durability considering how soft the fingers are. 

I topped out at 116 on the gauge, but I’d imagine that’s an honestly 105-107. Not bad for an xcr and I’ve murdered a few etec 800s, one with a rip 1 and one with a rip 2, both studded. 

57D4B6FB-32AE-46A6-90B3-F20DBFE916D6.jpeg

Yep looks good for sure. 

27 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Ok , their rush models are comparable to XRS sleds , Indy XC to doo X’s ?  I am looking at this hard. It’s either 5K on that 05 f7 with 20 miles or 5K down payment toward to Indy XC 

I'd say the xc is the equivalent to the xrs. 

11 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I think the cobra will be faster up top, the track is very soft and spins real easy. Jmo. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

That's what worries me is it being soft. I guess we will see. 

It feels like it could get shredded pretty easy but it doesn't. It works really good. 

Just now, Reevester said:

That's what worries me is it being soft. I guess we will see. 

What conditions do you ride in? I’m very anal about throttle input over shit conditions, spinning the track hard over thin rocky/snirty trails will kill them quickly I’d imagine. 

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

So both you fuckers doing a deal on a pair? My dealer did talk to his rep today and said there could be a limit on orders. 

I’m not I don’t think. I’ll ride it out for another year on the xcr, I like it a lot for the riding I do. :bc: