Check your account email address ×

Someone wake up CNN

The network’s "Trump Jobs Tracker" is part of CNN Digital's effort to keep its audience updated on whether the president is keeping his promises to release the full potential of the American economy after eight years of anemic growth under former President Barack Obama.

One problem: The last time someone updated the tracker was Jan. 5, when the economy had only added 1,839,000 jobs since Trump took office. Under that pace, according to CNN, Trump is "off track" to fulfill his promise that he’d help create "25 million jobs in 10 years, or 208,333 jobs per month."

Neglecting the tracker is a real shame. Federal economists estimated that employers added 200,000 jobs in January and Friday’s job report showed another 313,000 added in February -- more than enough to be on a healthy pace to average 208,333 jobs per month in 2018.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/10/cnn-trump-jobs-tracker/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1) the data on the cnn website appears to be tracked yearly, not monthly. hence the last update right after 2017 ended

2) if cnn had something to hide,  they'd take the damn website down, rather than leave "last update january 5" on it

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/economy/trump-jobs-tracker/

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Union Delivery Boy grasping for straws :lmao: 

google this topic. page after page after page of rw moronics, all from the last few days. shit spreads as quickly as fake conspiracies in ben's mind. 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1) the data on the cnn website appears to be tracked yearly, not monthly. hence the last update right after 2017 ended

2) if cnn had something to hide,  they'd take the damn website down, rather than leave "last update january 5" on it

Well that just shut the delivery door.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Well that just shut the delivery door.

Lotsa December info there to not update January... :snack:

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lotsa December info there to not update January... :snack:

i don't see any monthly data on the site, only a yearly chart assuming that is the case, why would you expect to see the month of january 2018 data in it? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i don't see any monthly data on the site, only a yearly chart assuming that is the case, why would you expect to see the month of january 2018 data in it? 

Keep commin'.... keep comin'.... :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Are you blind, ignorant or stupid?

new.thumb.PNG.3b91a3ba8e00df53fa01778f25f37b97.PNG

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

google this topic. page after page after page of all from the last few days. shit spreads as quickly as fake conspiracies in ben's mind. 

1ff.gif

snakey, did you see individual MONTHLY jobs information on that job tracker last year? if you did, then it may be true that cnn needs to update their website. but from what i see, it appears the key data is yearly, and only after the year has ended and updated, can you go back and see the monthly data of that year. one other thing, cnn posts job reports for all presidents, when they're good and bad. so not sure why you feel they're singling trump out. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

snakey, did you see individual MONTHLY jobs information on that job tracker last year? if you did, then it may be true that cnn needs to update their website. but from what i see, it appears the key data is yearly, and only after the year has ended and updated, can you go back and see the monthly data of that year. one other thing, cnn posts job reports for all presidents, when they're good and bad. so not sure why you feel they're singling trump out. 

If you click my link, you can do the research needed to not look stupid after the fact.

In the future, try that first.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you click my link, you can do the research needed to not look stupid after the fact.

In the future, try that first.

i did, and that is how i derived what i just posted. so, did you see monthly data last year? 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

There was no Obama Jobs Tracker. :lol: