Check your account email address ×

Bussman, Vince, and ZamBRO Find out About Cat Recall

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s spiraling. Cat is the bottom brand, their sleds are flame throwers, the cat 800 gets beat by polaris’s 600, they went through pistons at Cain’s Quest like a fat boy eating shrimp kobiachi, he’s getting roughshoded by SnowRider, and the new sled looks like a three week old plum. It’s not looking good for ol TransZam.

:lol:

Man, not sure I’ve ever seen you this triggered! :lmao:

I now think you are picking the right brand though, so there is that.  Your merry band of drunken Polaris lake racers.  Don’t know shit about sleds and can’t ride for fuck. :lol:

Excellent.  Hey.....nice shocks!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Man, not sure I’ve ever seen you this triggered! :lmao:

I now think you are picking the right brand though, so there is that.  Your merry band of drunken Polaris lake racers.  Don’t know shit about sleds and can’t ride for fuck. :lol:

Excellent.  Hey.....nice shocks!

Can you even backcountry ride? Or are you just driveway to driveway. I bet SnowRider out rides you. Bahahahaha.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Can you even backcountry ride? Or are you just driveway to driveway. I bet SnowRider out rides you. Bahahahaha.

Backcountry?  That’s not my thing. I don’t have the sled for it.  You doing backcountry with an iQr??????  I ride fast, windy beat up trails...not “driveway to driveway.”

If you ever wanna really ride, let me know. :bc:

Backcountry?  That’s not my thing. I don’t have the sled for it.  You doing backcountry with an iQr??????  I ride fast, windy beat up trails...not “driveway to driveway.”

If you ever wanna really ride, let me know. :bc:

You have a light sled with a 1.75 track and no sway bar. Maybe not in 4’ of powder but it works just fine off trail. That’s where the real riding takes place. Not on the trail. Trails are boring. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You have a light sled with a 1.75 track and no sway bar. Maybe not in 4’ of powder but it works just fine off trail. That’s where the real riding takes place. Not on the trail. Trails are boring. 

If you find the trails are boring, you are either doing it wrong or on the wrong trails...or both.  It’s as simple as that.  Seriously.  Some don’t have access to what I consider “good trails” though, so, I understand that.

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re probably too old for that stuff eh? 

My body is and old injuries are starting to take their toll.  I’ve got maybe 3-5 more years of this kinda riding and then I’m most likely out of the sport.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you find the trails are boring, you are either doing it wrong or on the wrong trails...or both.  It’s as simple as that.  Seriously.  Some don’t have access to what I consider “good trails” though, so, I understand that.

My body is and old injuries are starting to take their toll.  I’ve got maybe 3-5 more years of this kinda riding and then I’m most likely out of the sport.

How old are you? You sound like my old man...

Off trail is great if the conditions are right. But I am not too keen on hitting stumps and shit under the snow while you are way out in the middle of nowheres. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Without a doubt :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  Yeah, it’s mostly all self inflicted.....or I earned it one way or another. :lmao:

Pussitis taking its toll.....:snack: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Without a doubt :thumbsup:

Prove it.  If you can outride me, I’ll forget your debt and accepted challenge.  If you can’t, we’re gonna settle up right on the trail as I knock all the teeth out of your goofy looking face.

Say when.  Fucking lying, ignorant, coward.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Prove it.  If you can outride me, I’ll forget your debt and accepted challenge.  If you can’t, we’re gonna settle up right on the trail as I knock all the teeth out of your goofy looking face.

Say when.  Fucking lying, ignorant, coward.

:lmao: Triggered :lol: 

B9E37873-9264-4F77-BF2F-607990571C2B.gif

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Triggered :lol: 

B9E37873-9264-4F77-BF2F-607990571C2B.gif

You’re still in a real bad spot with me.  Like I said, you’d better start deciding to pick a time, if I do it, I’m gonna make it real interesting.

You can even roll out that body bag and unzip it beforehand.  I’ll wait. :lmao:

You’re still in a real bad spot with me.  Like I said, you’d better start deciding to pick a time, if I do it, I’m gonna make it real interesting.

You can even roll out that body bag and unzip it beforehand.  I’ll wait. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: 

:clueless:

:snack: