Check your account email address ×

Who is actually more believable

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Not at all...i can log off anytime....i know for a fact some are tiring of your schtick.

Exactly but if you say anything it means you're triggered which is an overused and stupid fucking term anyhow. 

Just now, awful knawful said:

Holy fuck! I'm agreeing with Ben in this whole thread. Maybe I am fucked up worse than I thought!  Lol:pan:

I've been trying to tell you how fucking retarded you are but you just arent listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly.....I'm kinda grossed out by male/male gay shit but its not like it offends me at all. I just think its kinda gross cause I'm not gay :lol: 

I'm the same. I don't care what they do. But if 2 guys would make out near me I'm sure I'd be squirmish. 

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'm the same. I don't care what they do. But if 2 guys would make out near me I'm sure I'd be squirmish. 

So you and ben have the same opinion as I do. :bc:

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, why can't we all just get along and be cordial to one another, right?  Is that too much to ask?  I mean look at me.  Nice as fuck to everyone!  :lol:

Yeah, but you like the bait....everytime.  Don't lie.  If you didn't, you'd stop biting!  :lmao:

Hate and bait are two different things. It takes a little extra work to figure out who isn't really trolling.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Hate and bait are two different things. It takes a little extra work to figure out who isn't really trolling.

Why do you need to figure it out....just stop the gay talk and everything is good.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Why do you need to figure it out....just stop the gay talk and everything is good.

I stopped bringing it up quite a while ago genius. Have fun on here tonight Davey, I'm off to pick up the chick I'm fucking later :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

I stopped bringing it up quite a while ago genius. Have fun on here tonight Davey, I'm off to pick up the chick I'm fucking later :lol: 

Hopefully you dont give her hiv. :bc:

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Hopefully you dont give her hiv. :bc:

I'm tested and clean dude, this isn't the late 80's early 90's :lol: 

And I'm clean and tested because I'm careful, not just because of dudes. You shound like a straight person who would get an STD from a thot.

Edited by Wildboer

5 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'm tested and clean dude, this isn't the late 80's early 90's :lol: 

And I'm clean and tested because I'm careful, not just because of dudes. You shound like a straight person who would get an STD from a thot.

Ya i guess make believe is pretty careful....btw you just thought you would check in on your busy night out eh. :lol:

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well.....that dude aint a disgusting wrinkly ball 60 year old perv with shit stains in the his tighty whiteys :lol: what kind of chick would fuck Donald Trump for free 

Wut, you think that's funny???  

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Having an irrational fear of gays sure sounds normal. Glad you two don't think you're mental.

Who said anything about fear... except you...