Check your account email address ×

It's took long enough spotify

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Had the app for almost 2 years . Finally Neil Young and original old Def Lepeord are available.  Fuckin took long enough 

Good to hear...listen to Spotify a lot.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good to hear...listen to Spotify a lot.

spotify is the best  upgraded the sons account i got him the previous year for xmas to a family plan and now we all use it.  best 15/mo i spend. 

funny this came up because i was looking to add some Def Leppard when i got it a few months back.  Prob have 400 songs downloaded through it right now.   

High and Dry is their best album FTR 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

spotify is the best  upgraded the sons account i got him the previous year for xmas to a family plan and now we all use it.  best 15/mo i spend. 

funny this came up because i was looking to add some Def Leppard when i got it a few months back.  Prob have 400 songs downloaded through it right now.   

The only def leppard  that was on there before was a bunch of re recorded junk in 2013. It was the actual band ,but sounded like a jam session lol. And yup....high and dry was the best 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Absolutely...High and Dry is some good stuff....just downloaded it. :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

pandora sucks vs spotify.  i used to use pandora then I went to amazon music and now it's spotify 90% of the time.   

Unless you want Def Leppard!!!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

do you use the steaming,  i use it to manage all my owned music but outside my running playlist i rarely use it anymore.  

Yep, I stream with almost daily. Works great for me.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just listened to High and Dry all the way through....fuck it’s good.:ylsuper:

same can have music as loud as i want only one that braved the drive to work today in my office,  guessing theres about a 20% show rate in my building as the lots empty. 

• Thanks 1

Neil Young was probably holding out on his end. I remember he was trying to get a hi-fi music format going a few years back and he went on some anti-streaming rants when he was interviewed about it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Unless you want Def Leppard!!!!

Def Leppard sucks and always has.  Fuck me they look like a bunch of old queens.  I tell Alexa to play something on Pandora, it plays it, regardless of how obscure.  Trying to decide if it is better than Spotify is something I just can't bring myself to dedicate the 30 seconds to figure out, cuz I just don't give a shit either way.

• Thanks 1