Check your account email address ×

Bush says Trump 'makes me look pretty good' by comparison: report

Anyone who thinks there is a difference between partys is a fool. 

March 06, 2018 - 09:26 AM EST
  By John Bowden

Former President George W. Bush often jokes that President Trump's administration makes his own former White House team look "pretty good," according to a Republican source.

The former Republican president regularly knocks the current administration, a source close to the Trump administration told National Journal, unable to understand why the White House often seems to be in chaos.

"Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk: 'Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it?' " National Journal reported.

"He's shaking his head like everyone else wondering why they can't get their act together," the source added. "He wants the guy to succeed but thinks a lot of his problems are self-inflicted."

Bush, unlike his successor, President Obama, has largely declined to criticize the Trump administration or Trump himself. But the former Texas governor, who attended Trump's inauguration last year, was overheard by several people at the time calling Trump's swearing-in "some weird shit."

Bush's father, former President George H.W. Bush, has been less reserved in his criticism of the current commander in chief, writing that he didn't like Trump in a book published last year.

"I don't like him," George H.W. Bush says in the book. "I don't know much about him, but I know he's a blowhard. And I'm not too excited about him being a leader."

Poor GW.  I always liked that doofus.  If he wouldn't have had Cheney pulling all the strings and fucking everything up with his massive power tripping paranioa, things may have worked out different.  Cheney is a fucking whack-job.  He still thinks Iraq has WMDs!!!!!!!!!!!

58 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump has a long way to go before he has started an unjust war and is responsible for thousands of deaths. 

Trump is satisfied tearing the country apart with his chaos. Wars come later. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor GW.  I always liked that doofus.  If he wouldn't have had Cheney pulling all the strings and fucking everything up with his massive power tripping paranioa, things may have worked out different.  Cheney is a fucking whack-job.  He still thinks Iraq has WMDs!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF????? When did you figure out the WMD's were a lie?   How are you doing on the other obvious items.

Smoking causes cancer.

Human activity contributing to climate change.

Donald Trump being the worst choice ever for President. 

Just kidding, you dumb fuck it'll take years for you Trumpsters to figure it out. You can go back to licking your ashtray.

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Anyone who thinks there is a difference between partys is a fool. 

March 06, 2018 - 09:26 AM EST

By John Bowden

Former President George W. Bush often jokes that President Trump's administration makes his own former White House team look "pretty good," according to a Republican source.

The former Republican president regularly knocks the current administration, a source close to the Trump administration told National Journal, unable to understand why the White House often seems to be in chaos.

"Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk: 'Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it?' " National Journal reported.

"He's shaking his head like everyone else wondering why they can't get their act together," the source added. "He wants the guy to succeed but thinks a lot of his problems are self-inflicted."

Bush, unlike his successor, President Obama, has largely declined to criticize the Trump administration or Trump himself. But the former Texas governor, who attended Trump's inauguration last year, was overheard by several people at the time calling Trump's swearing-in "some weird shit."

Bush's father, former President George H.W. Bush, has been less reserved in his criticism of the current commander in chief, writing that he didn't like Trump in a book published last year.

"I don't like him," George H.W. Bush says in the book. "I don't know much about him, but I know he's a blowhard. And I'm not too excited about him being a leader."

Oh, the Bushes don't like Trump........................big fuckin' surprise.

Maybe because Trump curb-stomped that dildo Jebbie during the primaries, and knocked these fuckers down to where they belong.  

Fuck the Bushes with their Boston Brahmin money, and their Walker's Point peninsula in Maine. Bunch of skanky old bastids with big money and political power. 

At least Melania is a fuckin' real woman. 

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

WTF????? When did you figure out the WMD's were a lie?   How are you doing on the other obvious items.

Smoking causes cancer.

Human activity contributing to climate change.

Donald Trump being the worst choice ever for President. 

Just kidding, you dumb fuck it'll take years for you Trumpsters to figure it out. You can go back to licking your ashtray.

Poor sad beta.  Just so sad.  It makes me happy to see you so sad.  When are you repugnant weaklings gonna hit the streets with your weak wristed, puny fists of fury?

:lol:

Hey, sorry about your little librul fascist movement not working out.  

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really sure The Bush Family should be criticizing anybody Trump or otherwise.

They’re still lashing out after the comments trump made about then during the election. But yeah, stfu already...