Check your account email address ×

Truth bomb

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

in the killing fields of greater chicago i would hope so

You guys watch alot of tv. I am in the worst neighborhoods of Chicago at least a couple times a week. Never been shot. 

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

You guys watch alot of tv. I am in the worst neighborhoods of Chicago at least a couple times a week. Never been shot. 

but you have to admit security in a city schools in general going to be tighter.  they try to funnel everyone from the outside in through one entrance at my kids school but if you went there you know how to get into the other doors and as mark says the food services entrance would be real easy 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

but you have to admit security in a city schools in general going to be tighter.  they try to funnel everyone from the outside in through one entrance at my kids school but if you went there you know how to get into the other doors and as mark says the food services entrance would be real easy 

They are all like that. Only difference is the black schools have black security. 

• Gold Member
On 3/4/2018 at 8:13 AM, Nazipigdog said:

Arming teachers is the stupidest fucking idea. They are educators not professional security. Hey let's send senior citizens into combat! With the high regard conservatives have for educators so you really want them armed around your children? Fucking retarded. 

What kind of 3rd world shithole do we live in that our high school and middle school teachers need to be armed?

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

What kind of 3rd world shithole do we live in that our high school and middle school teachers need to be armed?

anyone capable of rational thought should be able to tell that this problems way more emotional than factual.  millions of kids go safely to school every day.  kids are more at risk driving too school than being at school.  Should we try to weed out the mentally ill,  of course thats a benefit to society as a whole but to ban guns or put in place arm guards or even worse arm teachers who will panic like a broward county sheriff is ridiculous.  

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

anyone capable of rational thought should be able to tell that this problems way more emotional than factual.  millions of kids go safely to school every day.  kids are more at risk driving too school than being at school.  Should we try to weed out the mentally ill,  of course thats a benefit to society as a whole but to ban guns or put in place arm guards or even worse arm teachers who will panic like a broward county sheriff is ridiculous.  

Well said.  :thumbsup: