Check your account email address ×

real leaders...

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t give two shits about following some politician around as my “leader”.  Jesus fucking pathetic.  What I care about is what they are doing for his country.  Obama was a fuck head...Trump is correcting it all.  I still don’t want a selfie with him.

We need strength and somebody at the helm to make tough decisions.  Not a pandering nit-wit giving hugs for sad feelings in between organizing coalitions of grievance groups and making sure everybody is comfortable with their gender and getting to chose their own toilet as they see fit..  This nation is full of fucking stupid sheep looking for anybody to follow.  

”Thanks Obama!”

If your hero is a god damn politician you should pull your own cork.

:lol:riiiight over your fucking head. he does not do that. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

i believe you are triggered. and yes, yes i "have heard" real leaders. i have also worked with many real leaders. i have also lead mysel! and you know what? none of them, nor me, have acted like the little cunt we have in the white house. just today i took the blame for a problem we encountered on a new system. i'm the leader of the team that developed the new system, and i chose the piece of equipment that has the problem. i told the higher ups it was me. i din't blame anyone else, i didn't push the decision to anyone else. it was me. 

now go fuck youself! :bc:

What would you say is your number 1 rule of leadership?

responsibility. you got one answer and i'm not going to continue playing this game dude. 

That's like saying your favorite color is pastels, but since someone obviously has put a boot in your ass, I won't bother you while you're in a per-menstrual stage for anything else.

:lol:riiiight over your fucking head. he does not do that. 

Yes, he does.  What he is doing is giving us growth we should have had 5 years ago.  If you can't see that...you really are a god damn moron.  Look at the markets for just one indicator.  I know you don't have a clue how that all works but trust me....it's a BIG indicator or future optimism.  And no...your idiot king DID NOT DO THIS.  :lol: 

See, we don't expect your half of the nation to see anything good that is going on.  You aren't allowed to because you didn't get your way in Nov 2016, and you arent getting your way now.  Just spoiled little brats so hell bent on your little fascist movement that you refuse to see ithat is is being killed off a bit every day and there is NOTHING you can do about it.  NOTHING.  SBYL.  No, that's a lie.  I'm not sorry at all.  I laugh every day watching your "propaganda networks spewing out the daily taling points...then watching them appear here in thread after thread after thread as if you've got anybody's sympathy at all.  No, that's a lie too.  You've got Neal's.  :lol: 

Look...your "leader".  I mean...what a cuck!  :lol:

Image result for obama bowing

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

That's like saying your favorite color is pastels, but since someone obviously has put a boot in your ass, I won't bother you while you're in a per-menstrual stage for anything else.

:lol:riiiight

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, he does.  What he is doing is giving us growth we should have had 5 years ago.  If you can't see that...you really are a god damn moron.  Look at the markets for just one indicator.  I know you don't have a clue how that all works but trust me....it's a BIG indicator or future optimism.  And no...your idiot king DID NOT DO THIS.  :lol: 

See, we don't expect your half of the nation to see anything good that is going on.  You aren't allowed to because you didn't get your way in Nov 2016, and you arent getting your way now.  Just spoiled little brats so hell bent on your little fascist movement that you refuse to see ithat is is being killed off a bit every day and there is NOTHING you can do about it.  NOTHING.  SBYL.  No, that's a lie.  I'm not sorry at all.  I laugh every day watching your "propaganda networks spewing out the daily taling points...then watching them appear here in thread after thread after thread as if you've got anybody's sympathy at all.  No, that's a lie too.  You've got Neal's.  :lol: 

Look...your "leader".  I mean...what a cuck!  :lol:

Image result for obama bowing

you clowns and your "bows" , i guess this cute little courtesy was much more manly? :lol:and i'm refering to the one after the medal was put on....

Image result for trump bowing gif

Edited by Snoslinger

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

I really couldn't stay up all night and come back with something better, truer or funnier than this.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:riiiight

you clowns and your "bows" , i guess this cute little courtesy was much more manly? :lol:and i'm refering to the one after the medal was put on....

Image result for trump bowing gif

Hook, line and sinker!  Good grief.

Obama was a weak cunt.  Dumb as a rock.  Beta leadership.  And weak minds LOVED THE TARD.

That is all.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

have ideas, promote ideas, take what others say into consideration, pick one of ideas, sticks with the idea, owns it....

trump - no, or lame ideas, ultimately does what his base tell him, puts someone else in charge to make the decision, then either owns it when things go well, or blames someone else when they go bad. 

we've seen it with daca, health insurance, school violence, kushner's security clearance...to name a few.  

you clowns picked a real leader :lol:

We didn't pick Trump, YOU did!!! 

You elected him by nominating a reprehensible candidate, in the form of Hillary Rodham Clinton. 

YOU did this to yourself. REALLY. 

8 hours ago, Snake said:

No, he answered correctly.  Responsibility is #1.

Trump lacks it, and certainly Hillary does.

Neal

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hook, line and sinker!  Good grief.

Obama was a weak cunt.  Dumb as a rock.  Beta leadership.  And weak minds LOVED THE TARD.

That is all.

And Trump is a delusional and obtuse leader.  Weak in understanding and comprehension.  Retards love him.

There is much more.

Neal

17 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

have ideas, promote ideas, take what others say into consideration, pick one of ideas, sticks with the idea, owns it....

trump - no, or lame ideas, ultimately does what his base tell him, puts someone else in charge to make the decision, then either owns it when things go well, or blames someone else when they go bad. 

we've seen it with daca, health insurance, school violence, kushner's security clearance...to name a few.  

you clowns picked a real leader :lol:

You actually typed this and hit the post button :lol:

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You elected him by nominating a reprehensible candidate, in the form of Hillary Rodham Clinton. 

actually I wanted Bernie as potus, then there's the fact that more people in the US favored Hillary over trump.  

49 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, he answered correctly.  Responsibility is #1.

Trump lacks it, and certainly Hillary does.

Neal

I'm sure snakey had a zinger lined up and instead had to fire a dud :lol:

“Responsibility”.

Ahhh....that’s a weird thing to top a leadership “wish list”.  Certainly in the top 20 traits I’d guess.  I don’t know if they make lists that long

Wait...responsibility for what?  Meh....maybe top 30. :lmao:Right before “neat penmanship” and just after “color coordination”.

I’ve never heard that as a trait for a leader.  I find it odder than fuck it is coming from the liberals.  Is it because there is so little personal responsibility happening in your lives?

I’d better catch Maddor or Tapper tonight.  I need to get caught up on lib vernaculars.  Not hard to get behind.  Plus, not exactly sure what the new talking points are.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

actually I wanted Bernie as potus, then there's the fact that more people in the US favored Hillary over trump.  

I'm sure snakey had a zinger lined up and instead had to fire a dud :lol:

A lot of people wanted Bernie. But your party believe s you shouldn't be making that decision so super delegates chose for you

11 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Welcome to America. But 

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" so IDGAS

Yup.  I'd take Trump any fucking day of the week, over ANY Democrat.  There is not one right now out there worth a bag of shit.  

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t give two shits about following some politician around as my “leader”.  Jesus fucking pathetic.  What I care about is what they are doing for his country.  Obama was a fuck head...Trump is correcting it all.  I still don’t want a selfie with him.

We need strength and somebody at the helm to make tough decisions.  Not a pandering nit-wit giving hugs for sad feelings in between organizing coalitions of grievance groups and making sure everybody is comfortable with their gender and getting to chose their own toilet as they see fit..  This nation is full of fucking stupid sheep looking for anybody to follow.  

”Thanks Obama!”

If your hero is a god damn politician you should pull your own cork.

Spot on.  They get out in left field and think we all just idolize Trump.  I don't, and wish he'd stfu at times.  But he knows what the country needs and has been saying it for 35 years.  The pushback from the establishment, coupled with the economic indicators like the stock market, consumer confidence, factory orders, etc., only underscore that we were right on the money in electing him.  The fact that the Slingers of the world are still so unhinged about it, only proves the power of the mainstread media to shape and brainwash minds.

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i believe you are triggered. and yes, yes i "have heard" real leaders. i have also worked with many real leaders. i have also lead mysel! and you know what? none of them, nor me, have acted like the little cunt we have in the white house. just today i took the blame for a problem we encountered on a new system. i'm the leader of the team that developed the new system, and i chose the piece of equipment that has the problem. i told the higher ups it was me. i din't blame anyone else, i didn't push the decision to anyone else. it was me. 

now go fuck youself! :bc:

150 posts a day, 24/7, except right after the election when you were MIA, and again when you had a health issue. Oh, I think its pretty clear who's triggered. :news: 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Responsibility :lol: 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And Trump is a delusional and obtuse leader.  Weak in understanding and comprehension.  Retards love him.

There is much more.

Neal

Did you really just accuse someone else of being obtuse?  Thats rich Neal.

Wolfie, aka Driftbusta

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Responsibility”.

Ahhh....that’s a weird thing to top a leadership “wish list”.  Certainly in the top 20 traits I’d guess.  I don’t know if they make lists that long

Wait...responsibility for what?  Meh....maybe top 30. :lmao:Right before “neat penmanship” and just after “color coordination”.

I’ve never heard that as a trait for a leader.  I find it odder than fuck it is coming from the liberals.  Is it because there is so little personal responsibility happening in your lives?

I’d better catch Maddor or Tapper tonight.  I need to get caught up on lib vernaculars.  Not hard to get behind.  Plus, not exactly sure what the new talking points are.

holy fuck :lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

150 posts a day, 24/7, except right after the election when you were MIA, and again when you had a health issue. Oh, I think its pretty clear who's triggered. :news: 

oh fuck off. I was MIA primarily from boredom both times. my health issue I was born with, and contrary to your belief, this place has no negative affect on it. actually it's probably good for it. humor is a good thing :bc:

holy fuck :lol:

"Responsibility".

.......to make everyone feel safe and happy and give mental hugs all day?  Yeah...that's what you mean.  

"Responsibility".

......for everyone being able to succeed using their own levels of lazyness and ideals?    Yeah...that's whay you mean.

"Responsibility."

.......to make everyone feel "gifted" and "loved" throughout their day?  Yeah...again.....

"Responsibility".

......to make all feel they are doing the jobs of giants....and should get the pay to reflect that?   Yep...what you mean.

"Responsibility".

.......for taking care of every living being inside our borders and providing for them no matter the cost?  Yep.

"Responsibility:.

.....for making sure nobody gets blamed for their own action or innactions in life.  Rewards are for everyone!  Hmmmm........

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh fuck off. I was MIA primarily from boredom both times. my health issue I was born with, and contrary to your belief, this place has no negative affect on it. actually it's probably good for it. humor is a good thing :bc:

Oh so you lied then...