Check your account email address ×

trailer park boys

Just now, Snoslinger said:

out of the park isnt that old. new release in netflix. ive seen tbp before

Oooooh sorry missed the out of the park....thought you meant the show was out of the park as in good. Doh! :bc:

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Speaking of the Boys... I hear it inspired one of our members to change their handle. @Lot Lizard come on back from Sandy’s, Snotty. 

I'm willing to bet it was that bitch SSFB, that did it. WTF!!! Am I THAT POWERFUL that admin has to try and fuck with me!!!

Imagine doing that to me, changing my name!!! Only a slimy, twinkle-toed, communist pinko faggot would do something like that!!

I mean like WTF, am I the TRUMP OF FS.COM!!! Is my POWER so great, so overwhelming that numerous bitches have to group up, including ADMIN ( SSFB ) to attack ME!!!  

I mean like OK, I slap a lot of these faggots around here, and " OWN " a few others, but sheesh,  this " sewing circle " with SSFB chiming-in, is really too much. Is it my wealth that gets these fruitcakes? Is it my massive pythonian guns that gets them? Is it my broads on my speedboat that got them? Is it my chain saws!!! WTF is it, that triggers these homo-sapiens!!!  :wtf::wtf::wtf: