Check your account email address ×

First National Bank ends relationship with NRA

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Reality is Neal the gun control side is the same.   If they were truly honest they wouldn't stop until nothing semi-auto or any handguns would be allowed.   They just act like they are willing to "start" somewhere.  

That's EXACTLY it.  This is a slippery slope and both sides know it.  One just wants the push to get to sliding...then...."well, that didn't work...now this.", "that didn't work either, we're wanting this", "ok, that's no good, so this", "ok....nothing works....total ban".  It's not the lives they really care about, it's a politcal agenda. Truth.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's EXACTLY it.  This is a slippery slope and both sides know it.  One just wants the push to get to sliding...then...."well, that didn't work...now this.", "that didn't work either, we're wanting this", "ok, that's no good, so this", "ok....nothing works....total ban".  It's not the lives they really care about, it's a politcal agenda. Truth.

They constantly point at what other countries do but then claim that is not the end goal.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They constantly point at what other countries do but then claim that is not the end goal.  :lol:  

I find the comparison to the US and other countries when it comes to guns irrelevant anyway.  I notice the Dems aren't camparing our immigration laws to other country's though....weird!

Ahhhhh.....to have an agenda that is so blatantly hypocritical and obvious...the DEM life!!!!

17 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is Neal the gun control side is the same.   If they were truly honest they wouldn't stop until nothing semi-auto or any handguns would be allowed.   They just act like they are willing to "start" somewhere.  

But they are never truly honest with anything like this.  They are a disingenuous bunch of dickheads that constantly lie and tell half truths to try and pass their agenda.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The gun industry contributes about 5% of the NRA revenues.

is your name “Bliss”?

Ignorant fuck.

I stole it from Buss.  That faggot stays over on TBB and I miss him.  I wonder if I can get them to trade him for Ice, Rev and Tool Kit?  Still, they’d be getting the short end of that fuck stick.

Oh, aren’t they?!?!  The true heros of the liberals now!!

Wait, isn’t all they do is offer an “NRA Card”?  Who cares?  Mueller?   

:lol:

Very accurate  moral compass. Why Hillary surrounds herself with them. Birds of a feather.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The gun industry contributes about 5% of the NRA revenues.

is your name “Bliss”?

Ignorant fuck.

I stole it from Buss.  That faggot stays over on TBB and I miss him.  I wonder if I can get them to trade him for Ice, Rev and Tool Kit?  Still, they’d be getting the short end of that fuck stick.

Oh, aren’t they?!?!  The true heros of the liberals now!!

Wait, isn’t all they do is offer an “NRA Card”?  Who cares?  Mueller?   

:lol:

He has to stay over there to watch over his retarded half nephew Prestone. :lol:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oh I agree, the ban AR only bullet point is old and not a near term solution or tool.

Neal