Check your account email address ×

what in the fuck has this country come to?

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

I give you my reasons for my decision and I get the exspected reply, you silly fucks better get your shit together at this point I would have to say the dems chances of regaining anything in the mid-terms look pretty bleak right now, but carry on

well maybe you're the only fool in the country who claims to have voted for obama twice, leans left, but remains silent on trump. hell moderate repukes are far from quiet. so either you hit your head and jumped to the far right of the spectrum, or you're just a sniveling little coward afraid to go against the majority in here. :news:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well maybe you're the only fool in the country who claims to have voted for obama twice, leans left, but remains silent on trump. hell moderate repukes are far from quiet. so either you hit your head and jumped to the far right of the spectrum, or you're just a sniveling little coward afraid to go against the majority in here. :news:

Without question, you are the biggest idiot on the forum. Carry on.  :bc:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Remember when snot was telling everyone that russia hacked the election and obama said that was impossible then snot started to cry wow

Yep, like it was yesterday.  Oh that's right.  It was yesterday.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it's your story tell it like you want to:handjob:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

it's your story tell it like you want to:handjob:

it's all here, in black and white. it couldn't be any more clear :lol:

you fucked up dude, admitting you lean left, voted for Obama twice, yet hardly a whim about trump. why is that? why are you a coward? do you still have a high school mentality? if I came in here and put on some "act" to impress a majority, rather than be myself, I'd be bored to death.

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And then he got so mad he straight up lied and said Trump helped russia :lol: 

just like you saying he didn't? what is the difference? going by those same rules, you, tom, and damn near everyone in here "lies" on a daily basis.

are you done with your chores yet?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

just like you saying he didn't? what is the difference? going by those same rules, you, tom, and damn near everyone in here "lies" on a daily basis.

There’s zero proof trump helped Russia :lol: it’s neat to see you completely destroy what credibility you had left to protect your cult over their false narrative tho

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

When Mueller fails to find collusion that's when you will pay up.  Remember?  

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

There’s zero proof trump helped Russia :lol: it’s neat to see you completely destroy what credibility you had left to protect your cult over their false narrative tho

just like there's 0 proof Hillary had a "pay to play" folder on her foundation's server. just like there's 0 proof Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia, just like there's 0 proof you are a man capable of supporting your family on your own....yet you make similar statements

there is a huge difference in your "evidence" and mine though, i'll admit that. yours is conspiracy based, mine is much more factual. :news:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just like there's 0 proof Hillary had a "pay to play" folder on her foundation's server. just like there's 0 proof Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia, just like there's 0 proof you are a man capable of supporting your family on your own....yet you make similar statements

there is a huge difference in your "evidence" and mine though, i'll admit that. yours is conspiracy based, mine is much more factual. :news:

Ok so you lied when you said trump helped russia?

30 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When Mueller fails to find collusion that's when you will pay up.  Remember?  

Collusion is just the base remember..its really the obstruction or maybe money laundering or maybe..ah I forget.....but for sure Collusion is the base.  :bashhead:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

just like there's 0 proof Hillary had a "pay to play" folder on her foundation's server. :wrong: just like there's 0 proof Hillary sold 20% of our uranium to Russia, :wrong: just like there's 0 proof you are a man capable of supporting your family on your own.... :wrong: yet you make similar statements

there is a huge difference in your "evidence" and mine though, i'll admit that. yours is conspiracy based, :wrong: mine is much more factual. :news::wrong: