Check your account email address ×

Why the New faggot turbo sucks ass

f7ben

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

@f7ben all of that malarchy you are spewing sounds like a bunch of faggot speak i have no interest in anyway. Outside of some clutching and durability improvements the current 800 trail class sleds are all I am interested in. Having a 240hp snowmobile so I can do throttle blips on the trails while wrestling a 700lb faggot mobile does not turn my crank. Now.. A reliable 170-180hp snowmobile in a great and fairly light chassis that I dont have to put $50 a gallon synthetic oil in sounds like a great trail sled to me. 

Great Job Skidoo! :bc: 

It will be heavy you retard.....and you have never ridden a well setup boosted sled so shut the fuck up beta faggot !!!!!!!!!111

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thats where you are wrong......look at the % of cat turbos that stay stock.....its low. Everyone wants more and cheaper power and Skidoo doesnt want to deliver. 

You arent going to buy any new $15k+ sled anyway so just stfu and ride your old ass iron with after market faggot parts! :groin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

No, you're wrong, Ski Doo is listening to their customers, the only thing I'll agree with you on the 900T is the cost, other than that I think it will be a hit, now shut the fuck up:lol:

I think it will be a hit but the hyper sled buyer has moved on to cat/yammaha. No question about that.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Compared to two strokes that’s for sure 

Its nice to see atvs and sleds having the same motors now....way more demand for atvs....and hopefully you can cross over the mods.

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

You arent going to buy any new $15k+ sled anyway so just stfu and ride your old ass iron with after market faggot parts! :groin:

I bought a new Polaris before you did .....you are a follower :news: 

Just now, DAVE said:

Its nice to see atvs and sleds having the same motors now....way more demand for atvs....and hopefully you can cross over the mods.

This is smart and Polaris should have been doing it years ago with the Weber 850

Just now, f7ben said:

It will be heavy you retard.....and you have never ridden a well setup boosted sled so shut the fuck up beta faggot !!!!!!!!!111

My sled is already a wheelie machine and I have no interest at running at 100+mph speeds at my age. It already takes a team of doctors to keep this money machine rolling, I dont need any youtube videos of me doing high speed death rolls. 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Actually 400 bucks for 30 more hp is pretty cheap

It ain,t just the tune you need. Start adding in all the extra bullshit stuff like traction, clutching, exhaust, etc. etc.

You should know this, better than most on here. You,re statement is totally wrong, unless you are just riding the dyno.

Edited by Frostynuts

Just now, f7ben said:

This is smart and Polaris should have been doing it years ago with the Weber 850

Yes...that 1000 in the razr is quick and has held up to crazy aftermarket mods...

Maybe its too big...who know eh.

Just now, Frostynuts said:

It ain,t just the tune you need. Start adding in all the extra bullshit stuff like traction, clutching exhaust, etc. etc.

You should know this, better than most on here. You,re statement is totally wrong.

Thats all sleds nowadays. The accessory business is out pacing the sled business. 

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

It ain,t just the tune you need. Start adding in all the extra bullshit stuff like traction, clutching, exhaust, etc. etc.

You should know this, better than most on here. You,re statement is totally wrong, unless you are just riding the dyno.

Im just going by what my buds did....

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think it will be a hit but the hyper sled buyer has moved on to cat/yammaha. No question about that.

Ski Doo is being the smart manufacturer, they realize there is no money in that egotistical lake racer bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Ski Doo is being the smart manufacturer, they realize there is no money in that egotistical lake racer bullshit.

If they released a sled that made more power then the 850 the 850 would lose a lot of sales. It will lose sales as it is as people are tired of the motor issues associated with doo. 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

They are in business to make money. And honestly you will see far more 2 stroke and NA 4 strokes on the trail then big hp turbos. Even in the sled shoot outs for sled of the year the turbos dont even crack the top 2. Its a specialized market for a special potatohead. We will see how they sell. If they sell alot then Skidoo will exand, if they dont im sure they will dump them and keep doing what makes them money and not what internet pollack mechanics think. 

Listen to all of the internet garble now, "Oh man, Polaris should come out with a 1000 triple triple in an axys chassis. That would be awesome!!!" Aint happening. "skidoo should put a turbo 1200 in a tank chassis that can make 400hp with a quick flash!!!" aint happening.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

They are in business to make money. And honestly you will see far more 2 stroke and NA 4 strokes on the trail then big hp turbos. Even in the sled shoot outs for sled of the year the turbos dont even crack the top 2. Its a specialized market for a special potatohead. We will see how they sell. If they sell alot then Skidoo will exand, if they dont im sure they will dump them and keep doing what makes them money and not what internet pollack mechanics think. 

Listen to all of the internet garble now, "Oh man, Polaris should come out with a 1000 triple triple in an axys chassis. That would be awesome!!!" Aint happening. "skidoo should put a turbo 1200 in a tank chassis that can make 400hp with a quick flash!!!" aint happening.  

Could you imagine Ben being employed by Doo and being in a position to make major decisions? Doo would be in bankruptcy. :lol:If this new 900T is reliable and has decent power it should be a home run.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Could you imagine Ben being employed by Doo and being in a position to make major decisions? Doo would be in bankruptcy. :lol:If this new 900T is reliable and has decent power it should be a home run.

Only when it is on sale for half the price. How many do you figure they will finance @ say 16K OTD each ?

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Correct me if im wrong @f7ben....but is the turbo the same as the one the c3 uses? Its good upto 20psi apparently. :dunno:

Take a look at the boost pressures EVO runs for their tunes. Its out of steam at 15psi and making a lot of heat above that. Sure it will make 20psi but it is making so much heat at those pressure ranges that there is no gain in HP above 16-17. If you look at their tunes and read between the lines they are using Octane to ward off Det above 15psi. 

The stock cat turbocharger will boost to 30psi but it only efficiently makes power to 25 or so. If you are racing 600' you can make use of the little extra boost before it heat soaks but for any actual riding its useless to spool the turbo to those levels. Same concept here 

• Like 1

To many opinions out there to satisfy everyone. Personally, I wanted a lightweight NA 1000ho Ace with 120-130 hp at around 500lbs or less. Then they could offer a turbo option and you can satisfy the f7bens that like to try to kill themselves driving drunk 120 mph bar to bar or up and down a boring lake all day.

13 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

To many opinions out there to satisfy everyone. Personally, I wanted a lightweight NA 1000ho Ace with 120-130 hp at around 500lbs or less. Then they could offer a turbo option and you can satisfy the f7bens that like to try to kill themselves driving drunk 120 mph bar to bar or up and down a boring lake all day.

You really are a fucking faggot arent you ....are you a chick or a gummy little uncoordinated tool like the Murse????? Which is it 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

Time to hook him up with wildboar, they can give each other handies riding their slow ass faggot sleds on the Quebec sled highways. :lol:

:lol: tugging on each others popcorn shrimps gleefully at speeds approaching 38mph ......fucking faggots 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

My Sidewinder sees nothing but trail duty, and the only sled in front of me is another Sidewinder. 

I haven't even seen 100 yet. The fun of 30-90 is just intoxicating.

I think, sir, you are a faggot.

• Like 2