Check your account email address ×

repuke logic

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You just have to shake your head at the dishonest and disingenuous arguments from the left constantly on this site.    What a fucking joke these guys are.

Desperate as fuck :guzzle: 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You just have to shake your head at the dishonest and disingenuous arguments from the left constantly on this site.    What a fucking joke these guys are.

I know. They will admit nothing.  Ill just make a stupid  joke about the arms race and we will all have a hearty laugh. Seriously though..........this is some serious shit!!!  

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:lol:

I shake my head at your stupidity, along with many others.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I never have to lie to get my point across....can you say the same?

Absolutely - difference is I get my point across based on facts while you are manipulated by right wing propaganda and ignorance while faili got make a logical point.  You’re stupid as fuck and almost everyone on here - blue or red - has called you out on your obvious  stupidity :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely - difference is I get my point across based on facts while you are manipulated by right wing propaganda and ignorance while faili got make a logical point.  You’re stupid as fuck and almost everyone on here - blue or red - has called you out on your obvious  stupidity :thumbsup:

Yeah, I have seen your "facts".  LOL.  Just because you say things multiple times doesn't make them true, Sal.

Are these the same "facts" that the DNC uses?

Edited by racer254