Check your account email address ×

Judge Orders Mueller to Provide Flynn’s Attorneys With 'Any Exculpatory Evidence'

Snake

A federal judge has issued an updated standing order in the case of U.S. v. Flynn, suggesting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team may have withheld exculpatory evidence in prosecuting former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, United States district judge for the District of Columbia, on Friday issued what is called the “Brady rule," which requires the prosecution to turn over "any exculpatory evidence" to the defendant in a criminal case, meaning Mueller must provide Flynn with all information that is favorable to his defense.

According to former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, this is a "huge" development because "prosecutors almost never provide this kind of information to a defendant before he enters a plea — much less after he has done so."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/judge-orders-mueller-provide-flynns-attorneys-exculpatory-evidence/

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I hope Flynn starts getting a little cocky so Mueller really throws the book at him.

For what?  :lol:  

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmmm, maybe Flynn has already sang and this was the deal with Mueller, his "way out" so to speak. I mean after all, he needs to come out of all this looking like he didn't rat out trump.

hmmmmm......maybe you're completely out to fucking lunch.  Go away.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

go eat your oatmeal and try not to shit your depends again today.

I put 1000 miles on my snowmobile in the past 9 days, including some offtrailing places that you would probably shit your pants before ever trying.  What did you do?  I'll tell you what.  Nothing.  Except play the part of a brainwashed liberal dipshit on a snowmobile website.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I put 1000 miles on my snowmobile in the past 9 days, including some offtrailing places that you would probably shit your pants before ever trying.  What did you do?  I'll tell you what.  Nothing.  Except play the part of a brainwashed liberal dipshit on a snowmobile website.

well good for you wolfie. I don't know about the others, but I am thoroughly impressed :bc:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s the best part of wearing Depends......you just ride and ride.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

hmmmm, maybe Flynn has already sang and this was the deal with Mueller, his "way out" so to speak. I mean after all, he needs to come out of all this looking like he didn't rat out trump.

For what?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

actually we have lots :lol:

so what version of the story are you going with now?

The version where Hillary is not the President.  Hahahahaha

How sad will you be when Mueller comes up with nothing on Trump?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The version where Hillary is not the President.  Hahahahaha

How sad will you be when Mueller comes up with nothing on Trump?  

I knew you'd come back with that response. you're learning not to post any more theories as they're constantly debunked :lol:

you should give ben some advice

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I knew you'd come back with that response. you're learning not to post any more theories as they're constantly debunked :lol:

you should give ben some advice

So when are you going to post evidence and back up your claim that Russia hacked our election?  

And again, how will you feel when Mueller comes up with nothing on Trump?  

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

actually we have lots :lol:

so what version of the story are you going with now?

We?   You got a turd in your pocket or something?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger is so eaten up with this shit he thinks he is on Muellers team.  :lol:  

I know its fucking priceless.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We?   You got a turd in your pocket or something?  

Whew...talk about getting the full platinum membership!!!!!!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Slinger is so eaten up with this shit he thinks he is on Muellers team.  :lol:  

I'm actually getting concerned for him.  It's clear that there is a "Maddow stage' in the Trump Derangement syndrome.  It makes those with some education and  intellect, unable to use any of it properly.

Image result for funny math answer

Just now, Zambroski said:

Whew...talk about getting the full platinum membership!!!!!!  :lol:

I'm actually getting concerned for him.  It's clear that there is a "Maddow stage' in the Trump Derangement syndrome.  It makes those with some education and  intellect, unable to use any of it properly.

Image result for funny math answer

Between him and MC they've collectively lost their minds over Trump's victory.   Its sad but entertaining none the less.