Check your account email address ×

Interesting dropped SB commercial

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

chills and a tingle down his leg 2 diff things I think 

Same. :lol:

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Rambo movies are coming back I hear.

Whew!  You think your side is ready for that type of “toxic masculinity” again?  I don’t think so. I can already see the protests.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who? PeeWee Herman?

08397243-D70A-48F5-9CB8-338ADBE16CA2.gif

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Same. :lol:

Whew!  You think your side is ready for that type of “toxic masculinity” again?  I don’t think so. I can already see the protests.

08397243-D70A-48F5-9CB8-338ADBE16CA2.gif

Toxic masculinity? Bring it on. I’m always up for a good laugh. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Toxic masculinity? Bring it on. I’m always up for a good laugh. 

Laugh?  I don’t even know what it means.  Sounds like stupid, beta-horse shit rhetoric to me.  

“Toxic masculinity”. :lol: How does that get used in a sentence?

”Joe was fine before he got infected with that spilled toxic masculinity...then he grew a nutsack on the back of his neck.”

:lmao:

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Laugh?  I don’t even know what it means.  Sounds like stupid, beta-horse shit rhetoric to me.  

“Toxic masculinity”. :lol: How does that get used in a sentence?

”Joe was fine before he got infected with that spilled toxic masculinity...then he grew a nutsack on the back of his neck.”

:lmao:

Really, I get it. You’re an alpha make. Scary guy. Intense. Now with that settled can we move on? 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Really, I get it. You’re an alpha make. Scary guy. Intense. Now with that settled can we move on? 

Oh, my bad.  I didn’t know we were stuck in a rut.  I apologize, yes, let’s move on, but first...can you explain what “toxic masculinity” means?

Thanx.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, my bad.  I didn’t know we were stuck in a rut.  I apologize, yes, let’s move on, but first...can you explain what “toxic masculinity” means?

Thanx.

Not a clue. You’re the first person that I heard it from. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Stupid commercial.

Neal

:iagree:

Somebody show it to Ben....I need a good old fashioned rant this morning to kickstart my day. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• USA Contributing Member

Add makes me think.

Makes me think of how someone that loves his country and has taken up a career to defend his beliefs is put in a situation that as you say further divides the country.  Makes me wonder why people would choose to burn a flag when they are aware of the impact it has on a group of people that made significant sacrifices so that stupid people would have the freedom to do things like burn a flag.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Add makes me think.

Makes me think of how someone that loves his country and has taken up a career to defend his beliefs is put in a situation that as you say further divides the country.  Makes me wonder why people would choose to burn a flag when they are aware of the impact it has on a group of people that made significant sacrifices so that stupid people would have the freedom to do things like burn a flag.

Maybe some love this country but don't love some of the things being done under the cover of the flag here and overseas.