Check your account email address ×

no doo guys jacking off over the new turbo

Just now, xcr700 said:

Ahhhhh. Gotcha :thumbsup:

They could have turboed the 1200 long ago...but for some reason they didnt....they are #1 in sales without it and it doesnt help cat or Yammi gaining sales so....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wonder why they didn't turbo the 1200

Besides not fitting in the G4, probably not a lot of interest. It'd weigh a ton and get about 7 mpg.

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I wonder if Poolarious will even come out with a 4 stroke. 

I've given up hope. I'd give it a serious look if they did. I love the axys chassis except for the earth shaking 800 contraption sitting in it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Make sense why brp would make it only “150” hp on 4s due to rumor that 850s 2S is gonna get HP bump up for 2019. I don’t have specific HP #’s for 850’s but 850’s is their bread and butter. 

That thing needs more power 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Not according to ben. 

Hey retard....the link you provided shows race gas numbers at 240 with engine upgrades. You are an idiot 

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Not according to ben. 

Wgas what Ben thinks?  We have a half dozen of 900s in our group, and they’re awesome.  20 mpg, quiet , feels like you can ride it clamped all day.  It just needed some more top end.  For trail riders who don’t need the fastest on the lake, it should be a hit.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Wgas what Ben thinks?  We have a half dozen of 900s in our group, and they’re awesome.  20 mpg, quiet , feels like you can ride it clamped all day.  It just needed some more top end.  For trail riders who don’t need the fastest on the lake, it should be a hit.

Ya i really liked the one i rented till the suspension broke....its kinda gutless compared to the 1200....and i found the inside ski lift was brutal....but obviously i could get it set up perfect in the short time i had it.

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ya i really liked the one i rented till the suspension broke....its kinda gutless compared to the 1200....and i found the inside ski lift was brutal....but obviously i could get it set up perfect in the short time i had it.

As brutal as the nytros?

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

One of my buddies sold his XRS to get a 900 ACE Renegade.  He put pro 40s and a 1.6 on it and loves it.  Another had a 900 Expedition that I rode one day for 265 miles.  I couldn’t believe the pace that thing could carry, all without breaking a sweat.

Edited by DriftBusta