Check your account email address ×

Melania gets to hear all the details.

5 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Weird how after this initially broke she became a ghost, cancelled her trip to Davos and made Trump go alone, and then disappeared to Mar a Lago for awhile.  Then she takes a separate vehicle to the SOTU address.  She’s obviously not happy about any of this. 

:lol:man I gotta tell ya, you pay way to close of attention to other people's step by step moves they make in life.  People you don't even know for christ's sake.  Me thinks you might need a life of your own.  It's fucking really weird man.  :read:

18 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Weird how after this initially broke she became a ghost, cancelled her trip to Davos and made Trump go alone, and then disappeared to Mar a Lago for awhile.  Then she takes a separate vehicle to the SOTU address.  She’s obviously not happy about any of this. 

You know how we know you’re gay? 

:lol: good lord you’re a fruitcake 

19 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Time to be honest here.. Melania knows what she signed up for. Does anybody think she expected the Donald wasnt going to get side trim? She didnt marry him for his good looks and integrity, she married his bank account. I dont think this changes anything. They may entertain some tabloid bullshit but i doubt she gives a shit living in her gold plated condo. 

egggzackly.  Something the Democrats can touch themselves and giggle about.  Can't wait until the midterms. :lol:  They've positioned themselves nicely.  Not.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

egggzackly.  Something the Democrats can touch themselves and giggle about.  Can't wait until the midterms. :lol:  They've positioned themselves nicely.  Not.

Melania seems like the dominatrix type...

Trump will pay dearly for his indescretions and love every minute of it. :lmao: