Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

every thing you state already is in place .   again it is the way we are raising our kids . this shit was not a thing when I was a kid and lots of people had guns in there trunks . you had a issue you went out back after school punched it out and moved on .get bulled find the fucker starting the most shit cheep shot him with a boot in the mouth fight it out move on . or at min take your week self out . not this narcissistic batch oh no every one has to suffer if I am going to suffer .  

I mean, I'm all for blaming everything on boomers, but this is a bit of an oversimplification.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

but you can drive around the sidewalk outside the bus ring . bet you could do better than 18

Thinking back to my high school I doubt you could get 10. Also shooting up your school has a more romantic appeal to it than just mowing some people down out front. If you wanted to mow people down with a car a school seems a poor choice for a high kill count.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so in the 70s and 80s when I was going to school we were not a capitalist society ? shut the fuck up with that ridiculous shit

No, you were preparing to poorly raise a generation of kids who would then grow up to be school shooters...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so in the 70s and 80s when I was going to school we were not a capitalist society ? shut the fuck up with that ridiculous shit

I think the average ceo was making 30 times the average worker instead of 350 times. So there was less inequality. 

Still not the issue though 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You're seeing end stage capitalism now, so yes it was capitalist, but it's deterioration of society has progressed.

It's like, you had HIV in the 80s, but now you've got full blown AIDS.

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're seeing end stage capitalism now, so yes it was capitalist, but it's deterioration of society has progressed.

It's like, you had HIV in the 80s, but now you've got full blown AIDS.

America should've taken some pRep.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I think the average ceo was making 30 times the average worker instead of 350 times. So there was less inequality. 

Still not the issue though 

so the average school shooter is concerned with income equality now ? ok got it dumb ass

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You say that because it doesn’t fit with your narrative. Every other county has those “root problems”. They don’t have the access to guns for these nutbars to live out their fantasies. 

End result far lower murder rate, far lower mass killings. 

Idiots that claim gun free zones are the same are fooling themselves. What is to stop someone from driving into a gun free zone with a car full of weapons? 

Other countries do NOT have all those Root Causes, maybe some countries have a few, but not all.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so the average school shooter is concerned with income equality now ? ok got it dumb ass

You keep asking the wrong questions.

Income inequality has created these conditions. 

Marx referred to it as 'alienation'

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yes raising them to be soft little PC cunts who cant deal with reality I agree 100%

I'm glad that you admit this is your own damn fault. Can you guys get your fucking shit together before SS and medicare collapse by the time our generation retires? We're tired of you fucking shit up.

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They don’t because it fucking easy when you have a gun. A lone person can’t stab 17 kids to death and wound 15 others. When has one person ever done that?  

The Sagamihara stabbings were committed on 26 July 2016 in Midori Ward, Sagamihara,Kanagawa, Japan. 19 people were killed and 26 others were injured.

That was just the first one to come up on Google. There's a lot more... :pan:

Just now, motonoggin said:

Right, it's being nicer to people that's causing more killing. :lol:

pretty much . you little cunts have no idea what to do with your built up rage when some one picks on your special little self . again fighting is deff out that is scary. best to just shoot a bunch of people so they can all feel your internal pain  

41 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So click on the mass shooting link and compare how many get killed with guns in a week.  The Florida shooting had that many dead in one day in one school.  The Florida shooting was #41 in the first 45 days of 2018. 

That list is for mass shootings. It doesn’t included the one offs. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

You keep asking the wrong questions.

Income inequality has created these conditions. 

Marx referred to it as 'alienation'

no it hasn't . raising a bunch of narcissistic cunts who cant deal with reality when it his has .   

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

pretty much . you little cunts have no idea what to do with your built up rage when some one picks on your special little self . again fighting is deff out that is scary. best to just shoot a bunch of people so they can all feel your internal pain  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no it hasn't . raising a bunch of narcissistic cunts who cant deal with reality when it his has .   

This doesn't even make sense. :lol:

All I know is you're all pissed off. But I don't even think you know what you're pissed off at. :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'm glad that you admit this is your own damn fault. Can you guys get your fucking shit together before SS and medicare collapse by the time our generation retires? We're tired of you fucking shit up.

ss and medicare will be gone before I get there   I am 48

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No, you were preparing to poorly raise a generation of kids who would then grow up to be school shooters...

You are correct. It is people of my generation who did a shit job of parenting.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

This doesn't even make sense. :lol:

All I know is you're all pissed off. But I don't even think you know what you're pissed off at. :lol:

I am not pissed . how many of theses shootings would have gone down if there would have just been a old fashioned fight after school? that is deff not even a option any longer. police are called every one there is expelled .