Check your account email address ×

Shooter at Florida high school.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Gun registry is a joke.  You shouldn't have them in the first place. You have proven to be far too stupid.  

ha? I have owned guns from the time I was about 9 . never shot any one never held up a 7 /11. odd cant believe none of my guns has gotten out and shot any one . they do that from time to time from what I can understand   .

you really are a little pussy who wants nothing more than a government telling you exactly what to do with your worthless little life 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Have you been? I have. Super beta, super boring. 

Yeah, and I can't wait to go back. It's my homeland.

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so if I register my guns it will decrease gun crimes and gun suicides. yeah ok LMFAO

Combined with universal background checks, adjustments to hippa, and other things that in no way involve taking your guns...

4 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Following a shooting spree on Saturday by a lone gunman which has so far cost the lives of seven people, questions are bound to be asked about how the killer, who reportedly used a fully automatic weapon, got his gun and ammo. Outside the military, nobody in the Netherlands is allowed to own or shoot an automatic weapon. 

So what are the rules governing gun ownership in the Netherlands? Dutch gun laws are actually quite strict. Gun ownership is seen not as a right, but a privilege, with hunting and target shooting the only two legitimate reasons for owning a gun.

Self defence is not regarded as a valid argument for owning a gun, and only the police are allowed to carry a weapon.

That was from 2011

How did this fella in the Netherlands obtain an automatic weapon??

Interesting. He got it illegally, which is harder there, which is why it almost never happens there.

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Haven't seen one mass shooting yet that hasn't had at least one firearm present. 

have not seen a terrorist attack in the name of Allah with out 1 sand Niger present . can we use this rational  to kill them all ?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Combined with universal background checks, adjustments to hippa, and other things that in no way involve taking your guns...

Interesting. He got it illegally, which is harder there, which is why it almost never happens there.

Ehmergherd!!! Quickly exfil the area. You’ve been looped into my troll net. (I like the nerdlands) Don’t tell Rev. 

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

I didn't ask that. Here, I'll make it simple for you, What the route cause of mass shootings?

Easy access to a firearm first of all. Second of all I would say the fucked up notion that most Americans have they are somehow more masculine because they can kill people with a gun.  I'm sure it's a power trip. No doubt when one person has a gun and one doesn't, there is an incredible power imbalance. 

It's just the NRA's narrative that fools Americans into thinking that gun ownership = masculinity.  

They've ignore the fact that toddlers can and have killed with guns. In fact 2015 had more toddlers killing Americans than terrorists. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well comparatively yes.  I put 800 km on a snowmobile last weekend without once, thinking, "I wish I had a gun"  I walk all over my town at any time of the day or night without thinking, "I wish I had a gun"  I've travelled in many parts of the world and not been scared. Yet no gun to keep me safe. Did you go straight from a blankie to a gun? 

Nope grew up with them and somehow I’m not terrified of them and don’t feel the need to take them from others :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

again why do I need to register my guns ? I have had most for well over 25yrs with no issues. not going to happen ever  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Easy access to a firearm first of all. Second of all I would say the fucked up notion that most Americans have they are somehow more masculine because they can kill people with a gun.  I'm sure it's a power trip. No doubt when one person has a gun and one doesn't, there is an incredible power imbalance. 

It's just the NRA's narrative that fools Americans into thinking that gun ownership = masculinity.  

They've ignore the fact that toddlers can and have killed with guns. In fact 2015 had more toddlers killing Americans than terrorists. 

Your betaness is an affront to me. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who are you calling stupid...? You think we went to afg for wmds. Ooops, sorry. 

Nope. I said "YOU' went to Afghanistan because George Bush fooled dumbass like you into thinking the Iraq war was a good idea.

Then he wasn't able to win the Afghan war, dragged things out and years later you found yourself in a troop surge while Obama tried to fix the mess Republicans made.  The mess that you agreed with. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Key word. Fast and furious, ever hear of it? Tell me more how gangbangers in CA obtain weapons of any caliber, let alone automatic rifles. :cop:

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

And automobile accidents killed over 40,000 in 2016..also very simple to kill with a ho-made bomb or a Machete,  you still haven't answered the question..There are millions of Firearms in the USA and billions of rounds of ammunition, guns are NOT the problem.. Answer the question!

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope. I said "YOU' went to Afghanistan because George Bush fooled dumbass like you into thinking the Iraq war was a good idea.

Then he wasn't able to win the Afghan war, dragged things out and years later you found yourself in a troop surge while Obama tried to fix the mess Republicans made.  The mess that you agreed with. 

Nope, you said we were after wmds in Afghanistan. :wrong: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry snowflake.  Better hide in the basement with a fire arm until you are no longer offended.

why when I was a kid we could bring our guns to school for firearm safety keep them in our locker . when I went to my cuz school they all had guns in there cars during deer and duck and goose season . no one ever shot up the schools . 

I think it is more the way people raise there kids who are never wrong they are so special they can do anything . then reality hits and the narcissistic soft pussy cant take it   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And automobile accidents killed over 40,000 in 2016..also very simple to kill with a ho-made bomb or a Machete,  you still haven't answered the question..There are millions of Firearms in the USA and billions of rounds of ammunition, guns are NOT the problem.. Answer the question!

So show me all of the times a lone Machete weilding psycho killed 17 high school student.  Remember the post of the teacher that took a bunch of bullets to save children in this latest attack? Don't you think that hero would have fucked up the Florida shooter if all he had was a Machete?

We know you have a lot of weapons.  You prove it every week.

https://www.massshootingtracker.org

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry snowflake.  Better hide in the basement with a fire arm until you are no longer offended.

who hides anyplace . I keep 1 gun in a closet in my room ready to go . beyond that I carry only when going to have some fun with it . you are the pussy who is offended because some one owns something that makes you tinkle in your pants when you see one in person   

• Like 1