Check your account email address ×

5G causes Cancer

jtssrx

YouTube told him so, so it must be true. Just like the flat earth, 9/11 being an inside job, and Sandy Hook being a false flag. Anything to pacify the most retarded in our country and give them anyone else to blame for their fucking miserable lives but themselves. 

44 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

YouTube told him so, so it must be true. Just like the flat earth, 9/11 being an inside job, and Sandy Hook being a false flag. Anything to pacify the most retarded in our country and give them anyone else to blame for their fucking miserable lives but themselves. 

The only retards in this country are people like you who believe everything the power that be tell. The same powers that be that get rich holding political office. The same powers that be that create a police state to control all of. 

As far as this goes I have no idea. I thought the story was interesting. No different then the FDA allowing companies to put things in our food and drink that cause cancer. 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The only retards in this country are people like you who believe everything the power that be tell. The same powers that be that get rich holding political office. The same powers that be that create a police state to control all of. 

As far as this goes I have no idea. I thought the story was interesting. No different then the FDA allowing companies to put things in our food and drink that cause cancer. 

Ahhh yes, the steadfast conspiracy theorist line where anyone who believes the official story is a sheep and people who believe unsubstantiated stuff that makes it no further than YouTube are "free thinkers" with the "real story".

You personally chose the headline of "5G causes Cancer" but you're not making any claim. :lol::wtf:

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Seriously. I’m sure you’re a great guy, but you may be the most conflicted and retarded person I’ve ever interacted with. “EHRMERGHERD you believe something should that is commonly accepted and proven by millions of people, you are such a sheep!!!” Your ability to use logic and critical thinking are appalling. If I was ever president, which I might be because I’m pretty awesome, I’d ensure people like you couldn’t vote and excommunicate you from the church of America. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You forgot chemtrails :lol:

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Seriously. I’m sure you’re a great guy, but you may be the most conflicted and retarded person I’ve ever interacted with. “EHRMERGHERD you believe something should that is commonly accepted and proven by millions of people, you are such a sheep!!!” Your ability to use logic and critical thinking are appalling. If I was ever president, which I might be because I’m pretty awesome, I’d ensure people like you couldn’t vote and excommunicate you from the church of America. 

Yes you’re awesome lmao 😂