Check your account email address ×

Obama the first president to never have 3% growth in GDP

11 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah , blaming Bush is so original, face it, Obambi has head years to "fix" everything and all he (and you) seem to have is "It's BUSHES fault !!:lmao:

And years after the next Republican is elected you will still be blaming Obama. See the irony? :news:

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

And years after the next Republican is elected you will still be blaming Obama. See the irony? :news:

And you know this how?  face it the left has had years to do their best and the results are not encouraging.  Not that the pubbies have done any better.

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lmao!!!! Are you fucking serious??? So it wasn't 9 it was 10.6 it will be over 20 when Trump takes office. Obama will have effectively double the debt of every president before him  combined

Yes it was 10.6  not 9.

The debt will likely be 20 trillion, much of it will be from coming out of the financial collapse and the wars and interest on the debt.

Answer this question. How much of the debt incurred under Obama is the interest on the 10.6 Trillion and the Iraq and Afgan. wars?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And you know this how?  face it the left has had years to do their best and the results are not encouraging.  Not that the pubbies have done any better.

It's an ongoing problem we have here in Canada as well. We elect idiots because that's all that we seem to have to pick from. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Years after the Republicans are back in office, nobody is gonna want to remember Obama.  Well, the ones that will be forced to contribute and work or starve will look back lovingly, but that's about it.  The world is hoping for Hillary with baited breath....they can't wait to have more of our jobs!

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still blaming Bush eh?, face it, Obambi has had seven years and has done nothing.

Compare where we are now to when we were seven years into Bush's  term.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You mean at the end of an economic upswing and the chaos created by Fannie Mae and Freddic Mac?  Both Democratic institutions forced down America's throat with legislation forced through by Democrats leading us into the largest housing implosion in history?  Just wanna make sure I understand.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes it was 10.6  not 9.

The debt will likely be 20 trillion, much of it will be from coming out of the financial collapse and the wars and interest on the debt.

Answer this question. How much of the debt incurred under Obama is the interest on the 10.6 Trillion and the Iraq and Afgan. wars?

Answer your own question with unbiased sources. 

7 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

It's an ongoing problem we have here in Canada as well. We elect idiots because that's all that we seem to have to pick from. 

Yup

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean at the end of an economic upswing and the chaos created by Fannie Mae and Freddic Mac?  Both Democratic institutions forced down America's through with legislation forced through by Democrats leading us into the largest housing implosion in history?  Just wanna make sure I understand.

Shush , everyone knows that it's all Bushes fault.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean at the end of an economic upswing and the chaos created by Fannie Mae and Freddic Mac?  Both Democratic institutions forced down America's throat with legislation forced through by Democrats leading us into the largest housing implosion in history?  Just wanna make sure I understand.

Guess again, better look up the GLB act it was a bill sponsored by three republicans, every rep senator voted for it and only one dem. and a far greater number of republican house members voted for than did dems. and Clinton signed the bill.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe we should elect another clinton.   FFS the liberals of this country can screw up a wet dream.

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

How hard is it for you to just look up the issues that are caused by 50 years of democrats?  Take a good look at detroit or any other entity that has been run by democrats.  You don't have to speculate, The stats are there.  Democrat policies ruin societyl

15 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Go ahead, answer your own question.  try not using Salon, DUh or Huffpo.

No, you use any sight you see fit. If you don't want to fine, I'm not playing your little game of not answering and laughing at the source of the info.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

How hard is it for you to just look up the issues that are caused by 50 years of democrats?  Take a good look at detroit or any other entity that has been run by democrats.  You don't have to speculate, The stats are there.  Democrat policies ruin societyl

So are things better now in Obama's seventh year than they were in Bush's seventh?

What states people are most  get the most federal assistance red or blue?

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Guess again, better look up the GLB act it was a bill sponsored by three republicans, every rep senator voted for it and only one dem. and a far greater number of republican house members voted for than did dems. and Clinton signed the bill.

I don't really see what GLBA has to do with my post.  Are you sure that's what you meant?

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, you use any sight you see fit. If you don't want to fine, I'm not playing your little game of not answering and laughing at the source of the info.

So are things better now in Obama's seventh year than they were in Bush's seventh?

Site..just sayin'.  I'm bored.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Again, you fall for the bull shit.  You want to say that conservative states get more in federal assistance?  Please, list a specific state and list the federal assistance they get.  Then we can have another discussion about it.  It is a proven fact that democrats have ruined places like detroit.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't really see what GLBA has to do with my post.  Are you sure that's what you meant?

Yes and it was part of the problem.

First off there was a regulation that stated (Loosely from memory) in any and all cases sound banking practices shall be used and  supercede  all other rules and regulations. Secondly that is the reason every bank didn't get involved in the crisis they followed the rules, there was a lack of oversight and regulators who turned a blind eye to what was going on, much like hundreds of cars passing through radar at 7 mph over the limit while the cops just sit there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

First off there was a regulation that stated (Loosely from memory) in any and all cases sound banking practices shall be used and  supercede  all other rules and regulations. Secondly that is the reason every bank didn't get involved in the crisis they followed the rules, there was a lack of oversight and regulators who turned a blind eye to what was going on, much like hundreds of cars passing through radar at 7 mph over the limit while the cops just sit there.

I'd have to do some lookin' but I thought it was a primarily a regulation concerning disclosure of how private financial information was disclosed to consumers and used by other banking information.  Basically making banks and financial centers ask you if it was "ok" for them to sell your info or at least letting you know it was going to be "out there".

Maybe there is more to it....I don't care enough to look into it because it still doesn't really apply to my post's point.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Again, you fall for the bull shit.  You want to say that conservative states get more in federal assistance?  Please, list a specific state and list the federal assistance they get.  Then we can have another discussion about it.  It is a proven fact that democrats have ruined places like detroit.

No doubt Detroit was under dem. control and it is fucked. And yes like it or not red states do get more federal assistance, you can goole it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

They knew what they were doing, they wouldn't listen because there's too much for them to lose out on. The elites in this country (dems and reps) are playing Americans for fools, they get rich and we get to clean up the mess. Once again, we get the govt. we deserve. It's absolutely hilarious to me that no bankers or politicians are in jail and taxpayers had to pay for the mess SMH.