Check your account email address ×

Rep. Paul Gosar calling for criminal prosecution

Cool.

Saturday, February 03, 2018

Rep. Paul Gosar calls for 'criminal prosecution' of former top FBI, DOJ officials after release of Nunes memo

Rep. Paul Gosar said in a statement to the Washington Examiner that the former director and deputy FBI director, and two former deputy attorneys generalRep. Paul Gosar said in a statement to the Washington Examiner that the former director and deputy FBI director, and two former deputy attorneys general "have made a mockery of the FBI." (AP Photo/Matt York, File)

SUBMIT
Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., called for the criminal prosecution of multiple former FBI and Justice Department officials after the release Friday of the Republican memo about surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser.

Gosar said in a statement posted to Twitter Friday that he will be co-authoring a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions seeking the "criminal prosecution" of former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for their "illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA."

"I will be leading a letter to the Attorney General seeking criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation," Gosar said in a statement.

The House Intelligence Committee released the memo on Friday after voting to declassify it. President Trump approved the release, which he had the power to block.

The memo was compiled by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and other Republican lawmakers, and explains how FBI and DOJ officials depended on information from a dossier compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to obtain and renew a warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Gosar said in a statement to the Washington Examiner that the former director and deputy FBI director, and two former deputy attorneys general "have made a mockery of the FBI."

"This is precisely why I voted no on the FISA Reauthorization," Gosar added.

Congressional Republicans are saying the memo proves the anti-Trump bias of the Justice Department during their investigation into Russian election meddling. Democrats say the memo is missing important context, gets certain details wrong and otherwise paints a misleading picture of the investigation.

"Congressman Gosar applauds President Trump's decision to declassify the memo, and he demands swift justice," Faith Vander Voort, spokeswoman for Gosar told the Washington Examiner.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rep-paul-gosar-calls-for-criminal-prosecution-of-former-top-fbi-doj-officials-after-release-of-nunes-memo/article/2647991

Comey should get burned for this. I just hope they get that cunt Lynch and those fuckers Obama and Hillary. 

We could see a political crises over this, if they go for Lynch and Obama. The negroids will go apeshit. 

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Comey should get burned for this. I just hope they get that cunt Lynch and those fuckers Obama and Hillary. 

We could see a political crises over this, if they go for Lynch and Obama. The negroids will go apeshit. 

Think back to the public statements Comey was making when he was still head of the FBI before the election, and his body language and he tried to carefully word parse his way into an explanation of why Hillary wasn't already in hand cuffs.  Looks pretty damning now, given what we all now know.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Think back to the public statements Comey was making when he was still head of the FBI before the election, and his body language and he tried to carefully word parse his way into an explanation of why Hillary wasn't already in hand cuffs.  Looks pretty damning now, given what we all now know.

I knew it was a bag-job then, from the simple fact that the FBI does NOT make the recommendations on prosecutions or not. They most certainly NEVER make them PUBLICLY!!!

The FBI only INVESTIGATES, then turns the report over to the DOJ, who makes the decisions on prosecutions.

This is what the public for the most part does not understand...........THE FUCKIN" FBI INVESTIGATES ONLY...............THE DOJ PROSECUTES!!!

This is so fuckin' bad, with Comey and Lynch, that bitch, smooth-talkin', Obama-fuckin' , doosh-bag cunt, and that fucker Obie and Hillary. I hope we see them burned, but unfortunately I don't think it will happen. 

I will say one thing though Woofie, make no fuckin' mistake about it, the Repubs are all over this like flies on shit!!!  I have watched and read a fair amount on this whole clusterfuck, and FOX NEWS people know EVERY POSSIBLE LAW THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN, and EVERY FUCKIN" PERSON INVOLVED!! 

Whether or not it leads to indictments, I can not say, all I will say is that the dems took a big chance on the results of the election, and got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. 

I just lost a ton in the market, just what the fuck I said would happen two days earlier!! I think this political shit will kill our portfolios. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I knew it was a bag-job then, from the simple fact that the FBI does NOT make the recommendations on prosecutions or not. They most certainly NEVER make them PUBLICLY!!!

The FBI only INVESTIGATES, then turns the report over to the DOJ, who makes the decisions on prosecutions.

This is what the public for the most part does not understand...........THE FUCKIN" FBI INVESTIGATES ONLY...............THE DOJ PROSECUTES!!!

This is so fuckin' bad, with Comey and Lynch, that bitch, smooth-talkin', Obama-fuckin' , doosh-bag cunt, and that fucker Obie and Hillary. I hope we see them burned, but unfortunately I don't think it will happen. 

I will say one thing though Woofie, make no fuckin' mistake about it, the Repubs are all over this like flies on shit!!!  I have watched and read a fair amount on this whole clusterfuck, and FOX NEWS people know EVERY POSSIBLE LAW THAT HAS BEEN BROKEN, and EVERY FUCKIN" PERSON INVOLVED!! 

Whether or not it leads to indictments, I can not say, all I will say is that the dems took a big chance on the results of the election, and got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. 

I just lost a ton in the market, just what the fuck I said would happen two days earlier!! I think this political shit will kill our portfolios. 

Thats where Lynch failed to do her part. the cuuuuunt

• Gold Member

Definitely warrants an appointment of a special council and investigation....   Hell trump gets investigate cause a former British spy made up a story about trump and hookers peeing all over a hotel room in Russia...  no reason there shouldn’t be an investigation into the doj/fbi/dnc/former administration attempt at stealing an election

Just now, BOHICA said:

Definitely warrants an appointment of a special council and investigation....   Hell trump gets investigate cause a former British spy made up a story about trump and hookers peeing all over a hotel room in Russia...  no reason there shouldn’t be an investigation into the doj/fbi/dnc/former administration attempt at stealing an election

Trump got investigated because Papadopoulos shot off his mouth to an Australian diplomat.

The FBI must have got some good info from that FISA warrant to be awarded others and expand the investigation

You only know 1% of the story and you’re calling for a special counsel...

:lol:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump got investigated because Papadopoulos shot off his mouth to an Australian diplomat.

The FBI must have got some good info from that FISA warrant to be awarded others and expand the investigation

You only know 1% of the story and you’re calling for a special counsel...

The FISA warrant was signed by the judge, BASED ON FALSE INFORMATION!!!

This is going to go on for years!!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

The FISA warrant was signed by the judge, BASED ON FALSE INFORMATION!!!

This is going to go on for years!!!

You’re confusing the two warrants

Papadopoulous was bragging about Russia having dirt on Hillary to an Australian diplomat who passed that info on to the FBI.  Boom.  Investigation started

Last I checked Papadopoulos has been indicted and pleaded guilty so......

32 minutes ago, old indy said:

Thats where Lynch failed to do her part. the cuuuuunt

I don't think she failed, I think it was part of the deal when she met that fuckface Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix, and was inadvertently seen by a reporter. 

Who the fuck just happens to meet up with someone on their planes, and talks about their GRANDKIDS!!!

I hope they get charged with something, the fucking bastards. 

Their power scares me. 

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Papadopoulous was bragging about Russia having dirt on Hillary to an Australian diplomat who passed that info on to the FBI.  Boom.  Investigation started

He pleaded guilty to LYING to the FBI. He never committed any other crime, neither did Flynn. 

17 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

He pleaded guilty to LYING to the FBI. He never committed any other crime, neither did Flynn. 

It’s obvious they made deals with the FBI in exchange for their co-operation 

You were a cop?  Come on....

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

It’s obvious they made deals with the FBI in exchange for their co-operation 

You were a cop?  Come on....

CO-OPERATION can mean as little as talking to them, and the exchange is a plea deal with no penalty. 

He really committed no crime, other than LYING TO THE FBI. He shouldn't have even talked to them. 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

CO-OPERATION can mean as little as talking to them, and the exchange is a plea deal with no penalty. 

He really committed no crime, other than LYING TO THE FBI. He shouldn't have even talked to them. 

How do you know what crimes they did or didn’t commit?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

How do you know what crimes they did or didn’t commit?

I don't really. I also don't really care. I do care that I lost a lot in the market, and that I'm probably gonna' lose a lot more. 

I do care that Trump prevails, and then goes into full attack mode, and gets CLINTON, COMEY, LYNCH, and BLACK OBAMA. 

Like I said, this could and will take YEARS. 

13 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I don't really. I also don't really care. I do care that I lost a lot in the market, and that I'm probably gonna' lose a lot more. 

I do care that Trump prevails, and then goes into full attack mode, and gets CLINTON, COMEY, LYNCH, and BLACK OBAMA. 

Like I said, this could and will take YEARS. 

You’ll be waiting a lot longer than years cuz that is never gonna happen. 

11 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Who gives a fuck there is zero crime in having dirt on and opposing candidate :finger3: 

7 hours ago, Momorider said:

Who gives a fuck there is zero crime in having dirt on and opposing candidate :finger3: 

Other than the crime of stealing the emails.....other crimes beyond that are possible as well, hence the FISA warrant and investigating ya fucking brain dead moron.

:pan:

19 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’ll go no where. Just another fantasy of a reality show host. Hey Donny, this is the real world. 

Most likely the case, but it will go a long way in diminishing the notion of collusion by Trump. Right or wrong, the R’s can carry this out through the midterms and use it to their advantage. All the while Dem primaries are going to force more far left candidates to generals.