Check your account email address ×

You do not have the right to self defence in Canada

Rod

Gerald Stanley is a fucking hero.

He should be called exactly that.  A HERO.

Coltons family can't accept the fact their "golden" child was a fucking thief just like his friends.

If Stanley is convicted of murder, it shows stealing is allowed and things will get ugly.

If he is found innocent of murder the weak chugs are going to go crazy. 

And I know MANY aboriginals that feel no remorse for Colton being killed.  They are tired of the Natives giving Aboriginals a bad name.

24 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I was going off the police report 

Stanley (the farmer) shot the kid with a handgun, behind the ear, at point blank, while Bouchie was still sitting in the SUV.  With the way our laws are written, he's fucked, IMO.  Unless there's a whole lot more to the story that shows they were in more direct danger.  I don't think it matters that the other 5 were being shit stains that day.  I agree with you though, rural people need more rights to protect themselves AND their property.  

I know some people who know the family.  They have basically kept their mouths shut since day one but one thing that has got out unofficially was that the farmer's wife got the shit beat out of her that day.  Not sure how that fits into the events that day.   

1 minute ago, sledderj said:

Stanley (the farmer) shot the kid with a handgun, behind the ear, at point blank, while Bouchie was still sitting in the SUV.  With the way our laws are written, he's fucked, IMO.  Unless there's a whole lot more to the story that shows they were in more direct danger.  I don't think it matters that the other 5 were being shit stains that day.  I agree with you though, rural people need more rights to protect themselves AND their property.  

I know some people who know the family.  They have basically kept their mouths shut since day one but one thing that has got out unofficially was that the farmer's wife got the shit beat out of her that day.  Not sure how that fits into the events that day.   

It’s hard to say what’s going to happen. They did have a loaded weapon and they said they seen it.  And their best witness against Stanley was “too drunk” to remember any of the bad stuff they were doing but says she remembers Stanley shooting the guy. Their stories kept changing too.

they said they were on the way home from swimming but the Stanley Home isnthe wrong direction from that

its pretty clear that they were openly terrorizing the neighbourhood 

13 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Gerald Stanley is a fucking hero.

He should be called exactly that.  A HERO.

Coltons family can't accept the fact their "golden" child was a fucking thief just like his friends.

If Stanley is convicted of murder, it shows stealing is allowed and things will get ugly.

If he is found innocent of murder the weak chugs are going to go crazy. 

And I know MANY aboriginals that feel no remorse for Colton being killed.  They are tired of the Natives giving Aboriginals a bad name.

There’s good people on the reserve too and they have to live with this shit

my guess is gerald will be going to jail but for a lesser charge. Murder 2 is a big wide stretch

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

There’s good people on the reserve too and they have to live with this shit

my guess is gerald will be going to jail but for a lesser charge. Murder 2 is a big wide stretch

Its a shitty situation. 

If Geralds wife was assualted and they saw a loaded weapon then he has a case. 

Hell, my cousin farms down in the south eastern corner of SK.  They care long guns in the combine and tractor.  And it aint for wildlife.

12 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Its a shitty situation. 

If Geralds wife was assualted and they saw a loaded weapon then he has a case. 

Hell, my cousin farms down in the south eastern corner of SK.  They care long guns in the combine and tractor.  And it aint for wildlife.

Lol we’re not nearly that bad here 

it’s actually slowed down a lot since the rcmp cleaned up that lot of bad apples

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Lol we’re not nearly that bad here 

it’s actually slowed down a lot since the rcmp cleaned up that lot of bad apples

Yea.  A lot have moved south to Brandon area from here that were causing issues.

My cousin said its not uncommon to see people slowly driving past farm yards multiple times of day.  No plates on the vehicles.  Likely stolen.  Cops rarely come as they are stretched.

2 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Yea.  A lot have moved south to Brandon area from here that were causing issues.

My cousin said its not uncommon to see people slowly driving past farm yards multiple times of day.  No plates on the vehicles.  Likely stolen.  Cops rarely come as they are stretched.

Shoot, shovel, shut up you stupid nook. 

6 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Shoot, shovel, shut up you stupid nook. 

Would you REALLY cap someone around your place, and bury them? 

If they're stealing something, I would not shoot.

If they were threatening anyone in the family, then it's game on. 

13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so fucking stupid. You act like this is a regular occurrence.  Just move to the states. Your every day fear of being attacked will fit in well down there along with your lying. 

Hes your problem canada ^ heres the squeaky wheel you need to stop greasing, this is whos ruining America too

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If you two fuckheads are spending your days scared and wishing you had a gun for protection, you live in a shitty part of Canada.

Toronto has a murder rate of 1.5 per 100,000   Winnipeg is 3. The only one worse is Edmonton 4.3.  That shithole almost as bad as the United Shithole's average. 

Say what you want about Ontario and Quebec but the numbers don't lie.  Look how the shitiest places are West of Ontario

Pop. Homicides (Sept. 23, 2017) Homicide rate
Edmonton 932,546 40 4.28
Winnipeg 705,244 21 2.97
Vancouver 631,486 13 2.05
Surrey 517,887 8 1.54
Toronto 2,731,571 41 1.5
Calgary 1,239,220 17 1.37
Ottawa 934,243 12 1.28
Halifax 403,131 5 1.24
Quebec City 531,902 6 1.12
Hamilton 536,917 6 1.11
Brampton 593,638 6 1.01
Montréal 1,704,694 17 0.99
Mississauga 721,599 6 0.83
London 383,822 1 0.26
Laval 422,993 1 0.23

Anyone want to compare those numbers to the US numbers.  Show us how well your free for all with guns has been protection you.

23px-Flag_of_New_Hampshire.svg.png New Hampshire 1.3 0.9 1.0 1.4  

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:
23px-Flag_of_New_Hampshire.svg.png New Hampshire 1.3 0.9 1.0 1.4  

Did you search all of the US and that’s the best you could find?   Lol

You didn’t even put the populations in there. 

Fyi. Montreal and Mississauga have a lot of immigrants. You know the people from shithole countries that some say are ruining Merca. 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Would you REALLY cap someone around your place, and bury them? 

If they're stealing something, I would not shoot.

If they were threatening anyone in the family, then it's game on. 

Depends. But if I had to I would bury them at your place. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you search all of the US and that’s the best you could find?   Lol

You didn’t even put the populations in there. 

Fyi. Montreal and Mississauga have a lot of immigrants. You know the people from shithole countries that some say are ruining Merca. 

No , I just posted my state  . population around 1.4 million . VT and Maine also have low rates. 

26 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Hes your problem canada ^ heres the squeaky wheel you need to stop greasing, this is whos ruining America too

Don’t blame me for your country becoming a shithole. Your doing that to yourselves. Rewarding GE and the like for moving jobs and tech to China. Ignoring common sense and spending money fighting useless wars instead of educating citizens or taking care of them when they are sick. 

Rewarding bankers for fucking up then subsidizing their businesses.

Letting the gun lobby lead you around by the nose to the point that you have multiple mass shootings almost every week. 

Its all yours Trumpsters. Suck it up.  

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t blame me for your country becoming a shithole. Your doing that to yourselves. Rewarding GE and the like for moving jobs and tech to China. Ignoring common sense and spending money fighting useless wars instead of educating citizens or taking care of them when they are sick. 

Rewarding bankers for fucking up then subsidizing their businesses.

Letting the gun lobby lead you around by the nose to the point that you have multiple mass shootings almost every week. 

Its all yours Trumpsters. Suck it up.  

Thanks for proving my point :lol:

Trial is a gong show.

all the perps stories don’t corroborate each other and they’ve all changed their stories drastically more than once

one witness didn’t even show up and now has a warrant for her arrest. 

the defendant and his son are the only ones who never changed their story the entire time 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Trial is a gong show.

all the perps stories don’t corroborate each other and they’ve all changed their stories drastically more than once

one witness didn’t even show up and now has a warrant for her arrest. 

the defendant and his son are the only ones who never changed their story the entire time 

I have been watching the twitter feed from the trial.  What a messed up group of people.  Their stories contradict each other, the forensic evidence and their initial statements.  They have pretty much admitted they were trying to steal a vehicle, that they were black out drunk and wrecked the tire when the (disqualified) driver hit a culvert.  The one woman who did testify admitted to assaulting the farmer's wife.  

Still, though, there is nothing really pointing to say the farmer didn't shoot Bouchie.  The son's testimony says the kill shot went off by accident.  The 22 rifle in the car was too damaged to fire, so it wasn't posing any imminent threat for a self defense claim.  I think the farmer gets convicted unless there is some more crazy evidence to come that nobody knows about yet.  

9 hours ago, sledderj said:

I have been watching the twitter feed from the trial.  What a messed up group of people.  Their stories contradict each other, the forensic evidence and their initial statements.  They have pretty much admitted they were trying to steal a vehicle, that they were black out drunk and wrecked the tire when the (disqualified) driver hit a culvert.  The one woman who did testify admitted to assaulting the farmer's wife.  

Still, though, there is nothing really pointing to say the farmer didn't shoot Bouchie.  The son's testimony says the kill shot went off by accident.  The 22 rifle in the car was too damaged to fire, so it wasn't posing any imminent threat for a self defense claim.  I think the farmer gets convicted unless there is some more crazy evidence to come that nobody knows about yet.  

The rifle being too damaged to fire is kind of irrelevant. no way Stanley could have known that

now apparently one said that colton was asleep when he got shot. But another said he jumped in the drivers seat to try to drive. What a gong show