Check your account email address ×

You do not have the right to self defence in Canada

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Highmark said:

That is very difficult to claim without being in a position actually having to make that judgement.   If some guy was walking at your wife or other family member with a knife you wouldn't pull your weapon?   Each situation is different and until we are actually faced with a threat we have no idea how we would act.  

I would pull my weapon in a heartbeat. At how close he was would decide if I pull the trigger. And you are correct, on does not know how they would react unless put in that position. And I hope I never have to find out the answer to that question.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That should get you off anywhere. I’d move if I lived there. 

Our Justice System is fucked :flush:

Some guy in Alberta kept having his store broken into like multiple times an the cops did nothing the guy figured out the guy was coming into the building through a roof grate so he electrified it ended up electrocuting the thief and they charged the owner with murder :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Problem with faggots is they dont know how to get rid of a body. No body, no crime.. 

Funny in Toronto they arrested a guy for two murders and they had no bodies, now they are finding bodies but still have not identified them as of yet and he has been accused of 5 murders now . Some other fuck has been convicted not of two murders no bodies they figured he burned them in an incinerator but have no bodies or any remains Nazi Pig Dog :flush: 

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I would pull my weapon in a heartbeat. At how close he was would decide if I pull the trigger. And you are correct, on does not know how they would react unless put in that position. And I hope I never have to find out the answer to that question.

Me too. :thumbsup:

Most of my trigger pulls are for 4 legged preditors. There is a 28 gauge shotgun at the kitchen door , a .380 and a .357 sig in the desk and a 9mm under the coffe table. One will be used about once a month.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Most of my trigger pulls are for 4 legged preditors. There is a 28 gauge shotgun at the kitchen door , a .380 and a .357 sig in the desk and a 9mm under the coffe table. One will be used about once a month.

Now some Nigger is going to break into your house and steal all your guns :guzzle: 

Just now, DAVE said:

Then stay the fuck off our trails!!!!! 

Fuck you and your trails!!!!111 Im gonna FIB them all up and teach you stupid fucking nooks how to spell DEFENSE!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Fuck you and your trails!!!!111 Im gonna FIB them all up and teach you stupid fucking nooks how to spell DEFENSE!!!!!

We have so much snow here we’re running out of places to put it 

Just now, Momorider said:

Now some Nigger is going to break into your house and steal all your guns :guzzle: 

Round here gangbangers get about 5 ft into my town before there are 5 cops on em. Our police chief is paid well and works for it.

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Tell me sir what colour are the cheques that you write to your defence department? 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Round here gangbangers get about 5 ft into my town before there are 5 cops on em. Our police chief is paid well and works for it.

Now take the cops away and you’re also not allowed to protect your property