Check your account email address ×

MSNBC is apopolectic

Snake

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

MSNBC has shaped themselves in Fox's image. FNC literally taught them how to turn a news network into a propaganda machine.

really? why don't you actually go to the fox page and do a split screen comparison then get back to us 

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really? why don't you actually go to the fox page and do a split screen comparison then get back to us 

But you're too blind to see the narrative Fox is pushing. You see a "fair & balanced" page.

You can't tell a delusional person they're suffering from a delusion, it's like Shutter Island.

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

But you're too blind to see the narrative Fox is pushing. You see a "fair & balanced" page.

You can't tell a delusional person they're suffering from a delusion, it's like Shutter Island.

so you did not go do a split screen then. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, oleroule said:

the fnc website has become more like tmz than a news website.

It's like TMZ curated for the right wing.

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you did not go do a split screen then. 

I've looked at both multiple times. They're entirely different formats aimed at pushing entirely different narratives.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

It's like TMZ curated for the right wing.

I've looked at both multiple times. They're entirely different formats aimed at pushing entirely different narratives.

so you are saying you did not do the split screen when asked then . OK got it 

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying you did not do the split screen when asked then . OK got it 

I'm sorry but your technological ineptness is getting in the way here, why are you hung up on the concept of split screening the two websites? I opened them both simultaneously in two separate browser tabs. I did this using an internet browser called Google Chrome. In doing this I was able to toggle back and forth between the two websites and compare how they looked at that time. This is not split screening, but it achieves the same effect. You see how both pages are laid out simultaneously. Get it now gramps?

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I'm sorry but your technological ineptness is getting in the way here, why are you hung up on the concept of split screening the two websites? I opened them both simultaneously in two separate browser tabs. I did this using an internet browser called Google Chrome. In doing this I was able to toggle back and forth between the two websites and compare how they looked at that time. This is not split screening, but it achieves the same effect. You see how both pages are laid out simultaneously. Get it now gramps?

ok so you looked at both at the same time and saw no diff in bias reporting.

I opened them both also 1 in each monitor and fs in the 3rd  

35 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok so you looked at both at the same time and saw no diff in bias reporting.

I opened them both also 1 in each monitor and fs in the 3rd  

I saw completely different yet equally biased pages of fluff bullshit. You saw 2 pages of bullshit and thought, hey, one of these isn't bullshit!

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

I saw completely different yet equally biased pages of fluff bullshit. You saw 2 pages of bullshit and thought, hey, one of these isn't bullshit!

I read posts by a cock gobbling sodomite and it made me sick :hay: 

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

no I saw no less than 8 full blown anti trump stories.

then I saw a story on the state of the nation

1 on super bowl story

1 story on releasing the documents

and a few more local interest deals .

so no you did not open both this am you went 100% on what you assumed was in both , that is fine just don't try blowing smoke up my ass with out at least a dinner and some dirty talk

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no I saw no less than 8 full blown anti trump stories.

then I saw a story on the state of the nation

1 on super bowl story

1 story on releasing the documents

and a few more local interest deals .

so no you did not open both this am you went 100% on what you assumed was in both , that is fine just don't try blowing smoke up my ass with out at least a dinner and some dirty talk

Guess you missed the pro Saudi propaganda. Fucking partisan lump.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just clicked on Morning Joe and they are doing a Nixon vs. Trump comparison at 8:30....yeah they are rational and objective. :lol:

At least they’ve gone beyond Stalin and Hitler! This is progress!!!!!1222