Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/2/2023 at 10:51 PM, 1trailmaker said:

PP said everything everywhere is broken :dunno:  he is lying again

BOOMING is closer to the description 

Ontario is far from booming. Its done a complete reversal from super boom to stagnation. I talked to a house builder from Brampton last week. He's selling house at a $200k loss, only good part is the Ontario government is giving him back $120k of that. Talked to 3 electrical companies and they have all laid off staff.Customer who builds custom cabinets says he's dead, guys are working 3 or 4 days per week. Flooring company owner said he's at half staff.

My business has never been this slow since I started 25 years ago. Next year will be worse.

She's booming alright.:smack:

12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Ontario is far from booming. Its done a complete reversal from super boom to stagnation. I talked to a house builder from Brampton last week. He's selling house at a $200k loss, only good part is the Ontario government is giving him back $120k of that. Talked to 3 electrical companies and they have all laid off staff.Customer who builds custom cabinets says he's dead, guys are working 3 or 4 days per week. Flooring company owner said he's at half staff.

My business has never been this slow since I started 25 years ago. Next year will be worse.

She's booming alright.:smack:

So under Doug Ford Ontario is not booming?  

That is what the BOC is trying to achieve seems like it is slowing the economy but to say we are not doing well is in a good discription 

high unemployment is first and we have the opposite

House prices have dropped from the insane level BOC is trying to achieve this  

sure is a lot of people buying shit for a place not booming.....

by the way 5000 homes are sold every month in this slower time 

You went from turning away jobs to slowing in 2 years :dunno:  that was the goal to cool the BORROW WITH NO CONSEQUENCES...   You are still working everyday right? making good money?

I happen to know a bunch of electricians all are so busy turning jobs away :dunno:   

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

So under Doug Ford Ontario is not booming?  

That is what the BOC is trying to achieve seems like it is slowing the economy but to say we are not doing well is in a good discription 

high unemployment is first and we have the opposite

House prices have dropped from the insane level BOC is trying to achieve this  

sure is a lot of people buying shit for a place not booming.....

by the way 5000 homes are sold every month in this slower time 

You went from turning away jobs to slowing in 2 years :dunno:  that was the goal to cool the BORROW WITH NO CONSEQUENCES...   You are still working everyday right? making good money?

I happen to know a bunch of electricians all are so busy turning jobs away :dunno:   

No, sent my guys home or told them not to come in at least a dozen times this summer, 2 days last week.

I’m  working chasing leads that go no where. Yep, went from couldn’t do the work because we couldn’t find help to the phone never rings. The employees I have now called me looking for work.

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Wynn:suicide:

life of a ONEWAY 

Doom and Gloom daily year over year...

It is fact the Canadian Economy in general has done very well since 2015 there is no denying it....

Now that almost all Provinces are Conservative the economy will slow :dunno:  

This is documented fact

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

life of a ONEWAY 

Doom and Gloom daily year over year...

It is fact the Canadian Economy in general has done very well since 2015 there is no denying it....

Now that almost all Provinces are Conservative the economy will slow :dunno:  

This is documented fact

holy fuck that's rich

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

holy fuck that's rich

:dunno: 

Heard how bad Ontario was from 2003 to 2018 then all badness transferred to Federal where is stands now - CANADA IS BROKEN

My angry BIL is just like you guys over 20 years of nothing but doom and gloom

When PP wins the PM seat Bonnie Crombie will be Premier and all that badness will go from FEDERAL to BONNIE 

it just like clock work

Just now, toslow said:

Is it true or a lie? the streets blocked or not

CHOW'S POLICE are blocking JEWS from attending rally but walked Palestine's downtown 

YOu can walk anywhere 

Wake up I know you love to hate but come on READ boy READ

nothing buy HATE what a fuckwad TZ