Check your account email address ×

*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

• 2 weeks later...

Trudeau is going after Dougie using RCMP to take out any PC politician...

Trudea clearly the most powerful person in our history being responsible for EVERYTHING 

Wonder why nothing is said on social media of hate about this?  really all they do is go after Trudeau...  

I believe Doug is as crooked as they come.

i hope he and his buddies involved in this bullshit get fucked 

oh this the first time I’ve heard sockboy mentioned in this.

you seem to want to make it all about trudy and how great he is. You are one fucked up individual 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, toslow said:

I believe Doug is as crooked as they come.

i hope he and his buddies involved in this bullshit get fucked 

oh this the first time I’ve heard sockboy mentioned in this.

you seem to want to make it all about trudy and how great he is. You are one fucked up individual 

Remember PP said Trudeau runs the RCMP to his liking -  I believe PP is telling the same kind of truth like he does daily 

• 3 weeks later...

Douggie boy should be tarred and feathered. This major fukkup that he tried to pull is all on him. He should be serving a lifetime sentence in a maximum security jail. This bullshit needs to be stopped right fukkin now ! Great time to make him an example of getting caught again at what you should not be doing. Fukk the apologies, they mean absolutely nothing, kinda like the way trudope keeps apologizing ever time he gets caught doing something illlegal. Time for these mofos to spend some hard time in jail. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Headline - Doug Ford forces Businesses to pay millions of dollars to minimum wage earners, these are entry job and should be paid the least as possible.

Businesses are struggling and FORD adds to payroll 

:lol:  

Funny you will never hear that from a Conservative, only if it was done by a Liberal.

11 hours ago, toslow said:

Wasn't you complaining in another thread a while back about the minimum wage should go up?

You missed the sarcasm

Doug claimed Liberals were  putting businesses out business with every increase in min wage - 

Similar to listening to these idiots whine about CARBONTAX when really it has very little affect on anything

Glad wages are up - it increases inflation but in a good way

On 10/1/2023 at 9:15 AM, toslow said:

You actually believe carbon taxes don’t raise prices on goods and services 

not anywhere close to what PP lies about...  Almost a decade of Carbon Tax and during that period what the most growth in our History 

Gas dropped 16 cents the other day, prices did not and will not.....

Not sure what you know about food industry but I can tell you DELIVERY is not a large cost of the entire product as with most products sold delivery is very small percent at maybe 1 or 2 percent of total cost.  Breaking that down to down to 11 cents a litre is really pennies at the end of the day..

So PP lies and Carbon Tax is not causing world inflation nor was inflation high 2 years ago :dunno:  

Gas increased 100% to over 2$ a litre across the country and now has come down .50 cents a litre but PRICES HAVE GONE UP -  explain this