Check your account email address ×

Rotax!

Anler

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because they make sleds for the ignorant masses , woman and children......OOOOHH AAAAHHH and ACE 600 with 35 hp and it gets amazing MPG's and has a very small carbon footprint

AMAZING!!!!!1111

Cat tried to duplicate the ace with the 3000 and failed miserably!:groin:

18 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At least the Lesters ride snowmobiles, to bad the same can't be said for you :lol: :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

And you should know being the resident expert on all things gay, ghey, faggish, etc !!!!1111!!!!  :dilly:

13 hours ago, gtserider said:

I have known Mark and Kent since oh 76  or so. Way before Supertrash.There kids diligently rode there sleds to high school almost 20 ml away, most of it lakes.Vince I think you know that we have a lot of want a bees here. 48 years of being in the seat and volunteering and all we get is shit.The Lesters have giving back as much to the sport as they have received.

DAYUM!!!! Ben just got f'd in the A!!!! :groin:

On 1/28/2018 at 4:05 PM, f7ben said:

Because they make sleds for the ignorant masses , woman and children......OOOOHH AAAAHHH and ACE 600 with 35 hp and it gets amazing MPG's and has a very small carbon footprint

AMAZING!!!!!1111

Buddy of ours got over 100 miles an hour out of a slightly modified 900 Ace this weekend. Well maybe not slightly.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:29 AM, Kev144 said:

The Lester's :lol: snowmobile authority!!!11

Its not really a snowmobiling topic as it is an engine technology topic. Rotax is making top notch stuff. Ben is a pollack engineer so he doesnt appreciate technology... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

27072348_2045654398784933_2130174784349015216_n.thumb.jpg.1358b239af050454ea453cfe781ce201.jpg

Damn that is sweet...I remember back in the days when I had subscriptions to all the sled rags I would drool over Lynx Sleds and wonder why they wouldn't sell them here.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

58 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Ok. What am I missing here . I thought cat had the lynx.  Why is blades name on the sled . 

Ski doo makes lynx outside the USA. The skis are called blade dx.