Check your account email address ×

Trump plans to ask for $716 billion for national defense in 2019 — a major increase

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck it.....lets do 2 trillion then we can start a war in every country including canada

The only reason I would be for that is because those fuckers need some cruise missiles and whatnot jammed up their asses.....knock the smarm out of em! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Doomsday Clock is 2 minutes to midnight. More winning from Trump.

There is no telling what pain and suffering awaits you when the clock strikes midnight in 2 minutes.....you should open up your veins and take the dignified way out. The twinko truckers and your "workplace" will miss you dearly but its for the best 

• Gold Member

Hopefully our split government can stop this....  but anyone of them can be bought with a couple hundred million in it for their states.

the only politician that can ultimately save the ship is Rand Paul and it has to happen in 2020 if we have any chance.  if he wins we will see some painful but necessary cuts and a flat tax system enacted when the trump tax cuts expire next decade

Just now, BOHICA said:

Hopefully our split government can stop this....  but anyone of them can be bought with a couple hundred million in it for their states.

the only politician that can ultimately save the ship is Rand Paul and it has to happen in 2020 if we have any chance.  if he wins we will see some painful but necessary cuts and a flat tax system enacted when the trump tax cuts expire next decade

You think you saw a fit from both parties when Trump was the candidate???? If it was Rand they would assassinate him pretty fast. They all knew the POS Trump would sign their bills destroying our rights and increasing military welfare. Rand not so much 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

You think you saw a fit from both parties when Trump was the candidate???? If it was Rand they would assassinate him pretty fast. They all knew the POS Trump would sign their bills destroying our rights and increasing military welfare. Rand not so much 

With Rand at the helm we would not have the spying on American citizens.  We would pull military out of a lot of countries that we don’t need to be in and pull out of countries that don’t like us.  I think Rand could and would reduce military budget by 25% in his first term.  It would be a tremendous battle but he would prevail with the help of the will of the American people.  We would not be involved in all the stupid shit that the past couple administrations have got us in.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

With Rand at the helm we would not have the spying on American citizens.  We would pull military out of a lot of countries that we don’t need to be in and pull out of countries that don’t like us.  I think Rand could and would reduce military budget by 25% in his first term.  It would be a tremendous battle but he would prevail with the help of the will of the American people.  We would not be involved in all the stupid shit that the past couple administrations have got us in.

They would kill him.....the powers that call the shots aint letting any of that shit happen 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They would kill him.....the powers that call the shots aint letting any of that shit happen 

I don’t know....  he would be the greatest president in history if people actual were able to form their own thought.  the public would burn dc down if anybody let all his blood out of him if he was elected pres

Just his short time in the debates when all the stooges were battling over who was going to bomb isis more he was the only candidate that ever quoted or referred to constitutional laws correctly and tried to inform the public....  and that was from either party.   While one party was arguing over who could destroy isis faster the other was arguing over how to allocate and give away resources and riches that we don’t have while ending terrorism in the same breath....  

Rand was the only one that had a message worth a fuck.

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I don’t know....  he would be the greatest president in history if people actual were able to form their own thought.  the public would burn dc down if anybody let all his blood out of him if he was elected pres

Just his short time in the debates when all the stooges were battling over who was going to bomb isis more he was the only candidate that ever quoted or referred to constitutional laws correctly and tried to inform the public....  and that was from either party.   While one party was arguing over who could destroy isis faster the other was arguing over how to allocate and give away resources and riches that we don’t have while ending terrorism in the same breath....  

Rand was the only one that had a message worth a fuck.

He's a shell of his Dad.....Ron would have been the greatest leader in history 

• Like 1

I don’t think Trump will run again. And he won’t be needed.  He was what this country wanted (needed) after Obama and the MSM’s blew off Americans (and America) for their dream world abyss.

I think were gonna see some nice reasonable options from the R’s.  It’d be a great time to see Rand jump out in the Libertarian party.  Who knows what the Dems are gonna show up with but if now is any indication, I’m buying fucking tickets to that hot stage mess.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Which box would you check in 2020 if Sanders was allowed to represent the Dems and Rand was allowed to represent the repubs?

Tough call.....I can guarantee I would vote though. I would need to examine both candidates platforms at the time and make a choice. 

The only reason its a tough call is they both check the box for the most important issues to me. Privacy rights and military spending and use