Check your account email address ×

How fucking dumb is Zam.....look inside to see lol

f7ben

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, you're a real rocket surgeon. :lol:  Its bad enough reading your and motos take on that video clip.  Talk about lack of comprehension.  And yet, no one felt the need to start a thread with your name on it.  Face it, you're an excitable low information guy who has a little bit of knowledge and all of a sudden thinks he's a fuckin genius.  In short, settle down and stfu once in a while.  

I' a fucking Einstein compared to you.......and for the rest? What fun would that be :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How we doin’ in here boys?  Benny?  WB?  You fellers wanna pair up for a double team here? :lmao:

Grab a few more, not Tool Kit though, he’ll fall and shoot you both in the back. :lol:

Jesus!  I said “double team” and WB dropped his fucking drawers!!!!!

:lol:

Keep rollin’!

Edgy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well animals aren't liberals so they deserve compassion and respect. That's the difference and you are just too dumb to not see it. Zambroni is just more woke. 

Damn.....I never considered the "liberals" angle......makes perfect sense now. 

• Like 1

Hmmmmm......not much real bait in here yet. 

Well...a little TTT for for "hep".

But....wanted to laugh at this gem below first.  Damn Benny, your triggered like fuck!  :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I' a fucking Einstein compared to you.......and for the rest? What fun would that be :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmmmm......not much real bait in here yet. 

Well...a little TTT for for "hep".

But....wanted to laugh at this gem below first.  Damn Benny, your triggered like fuck!  :lol:

I just got off midnights fucko....cut me some slack 

I point out some absolutely fucking retarded logic on your part and all you have is me having missed an M .....weak 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just got off midnights fucko....cut me some slack 

I point out some absolutely fucking retarded logic on your part and all you have is me having missed an M .....weak 

It wasn't the "m" you missed that makes it so blatantly unself-aware of your intellect, it's the fact you fucked up the spelling while calling out somebody else's intellect.  I know it was you that posted how stupid that was to do just a while back.  Hey...but, I get it...that's what being "triggered" means....your emotions are overiding all logic, reason and intellect.

No worries though...you know i'll cut you some slack here, honey.  I'll check back later to see if you can get a few extra fighters to defend your idiotic redneck statements in that trapping thread.

I really don't want to see this thread fail.  I'm bored to fucking tears and pretty pissed about this fucking snow situation.  And hey....I always enjoy a good fight!  Even if it is lame internet pugilism.  You've proven to be a good "huckleberry" in the past so, FLAME ON!!!!  :hay:

:news:  

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

And the obligatory reacharound from the sites homosexual  :flush: 

NO!! Kev is NOT the site fag!!! 

800 DRAGON ( FAGGON ) AKA: AWFUL KNAWFUL, 1jkw, and STD Retrograde is the " SITE FAG " !!!  HE was voted that about 6 years ago, and it was posted by HANLON!! 

800 DRAGON is the " OFFICIAL SITE FAG "  of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!! NO one else!!!! It can not be removed or changed. It was voted and OFFICIALLY DECLARED by the members of FS.COM!!

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

NO!! Kev is NOT the site fag!!! 

800 DRAGON ( FAGGON ) AKA: AWFUL KNAWFUL, 1jkw, and STD Retrograde is the " SITE FAG " !!!  HE was voted that about 6 years ago, and it was posted by HANLON!! 

800 DRAGON is the " OFFICIAL SITE FAG "  of FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!! NO one else!!!! It can not be removed or changed. It was voted and OFFICIALLY DECLARED by the members of FS.COM!!

Anyone who takes your side is a fag!

Where is this "vote"?

Better hurry only a few days before you owe me $10000!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It wasn't the "m" you missed that makes it so blatantly unself-aware of your intellect, it's the fact you fucked up the spelling while calling out somebody else's intellect.  I know it was you that posted how stupid that was to do just a while back.  Hey...but, I get it...that's what being "triggered" means....your emotions are overiding all logic, reason and intellect.

No worries though...you know i'll cut you some slack here, honey.  I'll check back later to see if you can get a few extra fighters to defend your idiotic redneck statements in that trapping thread.

I really don't want to see this thread fail.  I'm bored to fucking tears and pretty pissed about this fucking snow situation.  And hey....I always enjoy a good fight!  Even if it is lame internet pugilism.  You've proven to be a good "huckleberry" in the past so, FLAME ON!!!!  :hay:

Did you need all that word diahrea just to criticize him for missing an m? 

• Haha 1

Z loves his dog. It looks like a Husky or somethin', I think. 

I've posted against dogs on YOUTUBE, and it brings the most violent, hateful, threatening response of ANYTHING I POST!! NOTHING BRINGS DEADLY ANGER LIKE ANTI-DOG POSTS, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z is associating trapped animals with his dog. You have to understand the dynamics behind his posts. 

Head on up to norther nb. We got lots of snow! Another foot yesterday.

Out my window.

20180124_151436.jpg

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Anyone who takes your side is a fag!

Where is this "vote"?

Better hurry only a few days before you owe me $10000!

I hope you're NOT WAIITING for the rent check!!!! LMMFAO!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did you need all that word diahrea just to criticize him for missing an m? 

Never seen anyone say so much while saying so little. :lol:

• Haha 1

Yer a fuking stoopit idooti