So no conviction then.  Got it.  

Lol.

'here's an unrealistic Sophie's choice scenario'

'i reject this false logic trap'

'you have no conviction'

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Everyone is a slave to the man.  

Truth

If we evah fall into a true great depression, or Zombie Apocalypse, you will see people killing every fuckin' squirrel, rabbit, deer in sight!! 

You will see cats and dogs being eaten. No one will have enough food for themselves, let alone their pets. 

BAMBI? Bambi is gonna' be gettin' about 180 grains of Winchester Power Point to her fuckin' neck, when the shelves are bare at Wegmen's and Market Basket. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

we also don't have slaves anymore.  

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Those days are long gone though.

Im not in favor of trapping either but I wont, as we all know moto is about to do, judge others as bad and some form of evil capitalists, because of it. 

3 minutes ago, sledderj said:

Canada Goose jackets are worn by people in the far North for their unequaled warmth.  Goose down and coyote fur trim.  Now, they have also become trendy for Southern citiots, but that doesn't negate that they are the warmest jacket made for the people who need them.  

Both of those situations were culls where there was overpopulation problems.  It sure got some suburban panties in a twist though.  

Awesome. Hunting geese isn't trapping, tho, is it?

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

You have slaves? Lol

No. But slavery still exists. We just don't call it that anymore.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

If we evah fall into a true great depression, or Zombie Apocalypse, you will see people killing every fuckin' squirrel, rabbit, deer in sight!! 

You will see cats and dogs being eaten. No one will have enough food for themselves, let alone their pets. 

BAMBI? Bambi is gonna' be gettin' about 180 grains of Winchester Power Point to her fuckin' neck, when the shelves are bare at Wegmen's and Market Basket. 

Dude! Danny Wegman should ban you from his store already!

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Im not in favor of trapping either but I wont, as we all know moto is about to do, judge others as bad and some form of evil capitalists, because of it. 

You can say whatever you want, just don't insult muh capitalism. 

That's crossing the line!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You can say whatever you want, just don't insult muh capitalism. 

That's crossing the line!!!

And now you totes off the rails! Good job, Moto!

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

we also don't have slaves anymore.  

You live under a rock or been in a coma or something? You're just fucking around right? 

We got all kinds of slaves in this country. What you think those illegal immigrants are for?? Farm work,sex, you name it.

actually human trafficking in the sex trades is one of the biggest challenges this nation faces right now.  Well it's always been there but we are just getting around to doing something about it. 

Its fucking sick and it's everywhere 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Awesome. Hunting geese isn't trapping, tho, is it?

No. But slavery still exists. We just don't call it that anymore.

The geese are actually farmed in capitalist social constructs.  Now what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

And now you totes off the rails! Good job, Moto!

Criticize fur trapping in the modern age = I sleep

Criticize a system that forces people to kill woodland creatures for their hair to make ends meet while we throw away almost as much food as we consume = I rise like a mighty cybernetic grizzly bear

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Gay thread.  Taking pics of those animals suffering literally make me want to skin some of you fucking idiots alive.  

Remember this thread before you post a severed head next time. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Man, it's almost like there's no ethical consumption under capitalism or something...

I actually have little problem with the vid.  I was impressed with the big pens they seem to keep them in.  Gathering them up to go to the processing plant is a little brutal, but it's a over and done with in a short time.  The crates seem kind of small, but that's probably so they don't beat themselves to smithereens on the way to the plant.  I'd be willing to bet there are actually regulations on crate size they have to follow.  

5 minutes ago, sledderj said:

I actually have little problem with the vid.  I was impressed with the big pens they seem to keep them in.  Gathering them up to go to the processing plant is a little brutal, but it's a over and done with in a short time.  The crates seem kind of small, but that's probably so they don't beat themselves to smithereens on the way to the plant.  I'd be willing to bet there are actually regulations on crate size they have to follow.  

Probably.

But also not trapping.

36 minutes ago, Jet said:

You live under a rock or been in a coma or something? You're just fucking around right? 

We got all kinds of slaves in this country. What you think those illegal immigrants are for?? Farm work,sex, you name it.

actually human trafficking in the sex trades is one of the biggest challenges this nation faces right now.  Well it's always been there but we are just getting around to doing something about it. 

Its fucking sick and it's everywhere 

Isn't checking the trapline, like scratching a lottery ticket.................you never know what ya' got!! So much fun to see what's in the next trap. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

One of my broads had a mink coat that was her mother's. She insisted on wearing it out. I was scared shitless we'd get in a fight over it with someone. We never did, and she eventually stopped wearing the thing.  Thank God. 

That doesn't surprise me.