Check your account email address ×

I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Draft dodgers are the biggest faggots ever. It's always the rich faggots who dodged the draft and then get into office and talk about picking fights. I'm surprised any self respecting serviceman could give Trump a pass on that. More neocon hypocrisy.

Moe certainly gives him a pass.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Moe certainly gives him a pass.

Yeah I don't get that. I was listening to Howard stern today defending Jane Fonda's behavior during the Vietnam war. I am totally against that war but I can't give Jane a pass for some of the stuff she did. She was not just protesting she alienated troops who were drafted and just doing their job. I don't give her a pass and I don't give Trump a pass. If Trump had refused to serve due to moral objection like Mohamed Ali and others I could respect that. He's just a weasel silver Spooner. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah I don't get that. I was listening to Howard stern today defending Jane Fonda's behavior during the Vietnam war. I am totally against that war but I can't give Jane a pass for some of the stuff she did. She was not just protesting she alienated troops who were drafted and just doing their job. I don't give her a pass and I don't give Trump a pass. If Trump had refused to serve due to moral objection like Mohamed Ali and others I could respect that. He's just a weasel silver Spooner. 

nailed it

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly draft dodging is important to,liberals, funny how it way a non  factor when Billy the rapist was in office , 

Hey stupid fuck - dis you and your buddies like Union Boy ans Woolie slob his knob and pretend he’s a great military mind? 

Now STFU :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thread was going good until Shelly and Dumbfuck Slope showed up with their same old tired Shit.....can't you two exchange your mind numbing bullshit via PM.

Says the bi polar drunk :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thread was going good until Shelly and Dumbfuck Slope showed up with their same old tired Shit.....can't you two exchange your mind numbing bullshit via PM.

:handjob:

"I dont understand why you arent ok with the government violating your constitutional rights but you are ok with them telling your daughter she cant kill her unborn child"

that is literally the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read......congrats toolkit you fucking faggot ass moron. 

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Says the bi polar drunk :lol:

I made you an offer a few weeks ago and I'm patiently waiting for your reply.....I understand you are a repetitive, boring, old pussy but time to man up a little. Come on Shelly you can do it! :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Draft dodgers are the biggest faggots ever. It's always the rich faggots who dodged the draft and then get into office and talk about picking fights. I'm surprised any self respecting serviceman could give Trump a pass on that. More neocon hypocrisy.

you wanna put $ on who the men and women in the armed services support more?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I made you an offer a few weeks ago and I'm patiently waiting for your reply.....I understand you are a repetitive, boring, old pussy but time to man up a little. Come on Shelly you can do it! :thumbsup:

More internet tough guy humor, :lol:   And drunk ass fools like you make fun of MX800 whatever he is. :lol:   You are as pathetic as McLair and his fake threats ,😵

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

you wanna put $ on who the men and women in the armed services support more?

They support the draft dodger, I already said I don't understand that. 

53 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Why would you begrudge a person for not wanting to go into the military? 

54 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If something is so  " good " then why does the government have to " DRAFT " people into it?????? 

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We don’t want you back in America. Stay there. You aren’t worthy of our greatness. 

What are you drooling on your self about now you gullible ignoramus? :fuckoff: 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What are you drooling on your self about now you gullible ignoramus? :fuckoff: 

Did you really leave the USA and go to Canada? I was contemplating it myself, but I just lucked out by a few numbers on that fucking lottery they had.  

Just now, polaris550 said:

Did you really leave the USA and go to Canada? I was contemplating it myself, but I just lucked out by a few numbers on that fucking lottery they had.  

He did. He dodged the draft and ran like a coward. He yearns to be one of us again, but he can't for risk of arrest. Relegated to Nookistan.