Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shrub leading the truck race with 14 to go.....shocker. Sucks for Cameron Hayley who is in second and needs a win to get in the truck chase.

Edited by Biggie Smails

At what point does NASCAR do something about this crap.....Kyle Busch doesn't need to be running truck races and fucking things up for the full timers.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

At what point does NASCAR do something about this crap.....Kyle Busch doesn't need to be running truck races and fucking things up for the full timers.

I agree with you Jim. I understand that it helps fill the seats to have cup guys in the field. But they need to limit how many "busch league" events they can run in a season.

Just now, ckf said:

I agree with you Jim. I understand that it helps fill the seats to have cup guys in the field. But they need to limit how many "busch league" events they can run in a season.

The joint was empty tonight regardless and it just bugs me that a young hungry truck series regular missed out on their chase because of Busch not to mention it was final truck race of the season.....he is a prick.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I wish the dipshits in the booth would say something about it but of course Mikey never says a harsh word for fear of upsetting someone. 

Mikey threw a helmet at Robbie Gordon didnt he? :lol:

Edited by Dave

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I've never been to a big NASCAR event. Buddy of mine invited me to the Daytona 500 this year. Might take him up on it 

The only track that I've been to is New Hampshire. The featherlite modifieds are the best races to watch there. I'd like to go to a Bristol race someday. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ckf said:

The only track that I've been to is New Hampshire. The featherlite modifieds are the best races to watch there. I'd like to go to a Bristol race someday. 

Ive been to a bunch....worst places to watch a race by far are daytona dega and indy...bristol is the best imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Ebsell said:

I've been to Daytona before but not on race day. Just took a tour of the place then went across the road to Hooters for a bite to eat. Seemed like good stands to watch a race from to me. Guess I'll find out in Febuary 

:lol: its a 2.5 mile track dummy.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I've been to Daytona before but not on race day. Just took a tour of the place then went across the road to Hooters for a bite to eat. Seemed like good stands to watch a race from to me. Guess I'll find out in Febuary 

Bring binoculars.

• Like 1