Check your account email address ×

NASCAR 2016

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

So who is bowyer racing for next yr? This was just a waiting period till smoke retired correct?

Yes, he takes over for Stewart next year. It will be interesting to see if he can drive once he gets in good equipment.

Just now, ckf said:

Yes, he takes over for Stewart next year. It will be interesting to see if he can drive once he gets in good equipment.

Id like to see shrub in Bowyers ride...just for comparison sake...mind you bowyers an ole dirt car guy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

They have Ken Squire on right now. I always liked him as an announcer. He is a Vermont native and owner of Thunder Road SpeedBowl here in VT. http://www.thunderroadspeedbowl.com/

Ken Squire is great and I love that they are going to have he, Ned Jarett and Dale Jarett doing part of the race tomorrow night.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ken Squire is great and I love that they are going to have he, Ned Jarett and Dale Jarett doing part of the race tomorrow night.

He's very well known here in VT. In addition to owning Thunder Road he owns several radio stations :bc: 

Ned Jarett was always good in the booth :thumb:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Landon Cassill has a great throwback scheme honoring J.D. McDuffie even down to the sponsors....very cool. :bc:

It's going to be hard to keep up with who is driving what car this weekend.

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I like that pick and did you see Bobby Allison kicking it at the track...very cool. :bc:

Yes I did.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Blaney win a cup race before the season is over. It would be good to see him win one of the next two races so both he and Chase Elliott make the chase :bc:

• Like 2

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Holy crap Sadler made it interesting but he pulled it off! :bc:

I thought Hamlin was going to get by him with 2 to go when Sadler got in to the wall. Good for Elliott :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I thought Hamlin was going to get by him with 2 to go when Sadler got in to the wall. Good for Elliott :bc:

I have always liked him and awesome to see him get his first win at Darlington. :bc:

• Like 1